Lightweight, compact, and easy to move, the new Bretford Mobility Cart for MacBook and iPad allows you to store, secure, charge and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices. The Bretford Mobility Cart features a new power management system, is 20 percent smaller and includes new directional locking swivel casters which makes it easier to move from room to room.
The all new Power Management System, located on top of the cart, features a charge indicator light which glows orange when charging and turns to green when all your Mac and iPad devices are charged. Two charging modes give you the ability to properly charge the entire cart, or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices. Smarter charging cycles focuses charging power on the devices that need it most, letting your charged devices stay cool, extending battery life and saving on energy costs.
Cables without clutter
The new Mobility Cart features doors in front and back, with separate programmable combination locks for each, allowing power adapters to be secured separately from the devices. Laser-cut numbers and an all-new cable management slide-lock in the front help keep devices and power cords in the right slot, while matching laser-cut numbers in the back keep your devices connected to the appropriate power adapter. Custom-fit power adapter slots accommodate all models of MagSafe power adapters, as well as the iPad USB power adapter.
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to move
- All steel with non-toxic aluminum powder-coat finish
- Charge indicator light
- Two charging modes
- Two doors with programmable locks
- Cable management slide
- UL listed to standard 60950
- Charge only; does not provide iPad syncing
Did you notice?Two charging modes let you properly charge the entire cart, or with the touch of a button, apply a rapid charge to just the first ten devices.
Apple Recommends ForStore, secure, charge, and transport any combination of Apple notebook computers and iPad devices from classroom to classroom.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford Mobility Cart 30 for MacBook
- Height: 44.0 in./111.76 cm
- Width: 43.0 in./109.22 cm
- Weight: 183.0 lb./83.01 kg
- Length: 25.25 in./64.13 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633322725
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 12 years (3 year for electrical components)
Ratings & Reviews
do not buy
poles that secure the doors fall out. People with small hands can reach in and pull laptops out on the ends.
- Written by John C from Huxley
Not as durable as past models
I work at a school and have 3 carts for our laptops. Everything seems fine except the door latches. After one year the front lat I work at a school and have 3 carts for our laptops. Everything seems fine except the door latches. After one year the front latch became loose and the poles that secure the doors kept falling out of place (there is no way to secure the doors closed). You can use a padlock to keep the two doors together, but you can still pull the doors away from the cart and reach inside. I switched the front and back doors since we don't really need to get into the back door and the same thing happened to this door within 6 months. Now the door mechanism is so loose it seems like it will fall off. Tried to get replacement doors but were unsuccessful. I can't recommend this product as a secure storage solution.. Model number:TX323LL/A …
- Written by Jonathan L from Bloomington
19 of 29 people found this useful
Favorite Bretford Product!
As a fourth grade teacher, this is my favorite Bretford product at our school. Previously, I had to alter my lesson plans and sche As a fourth grade teacher, this is my favorite Bretford product at our school. Previously, I had to alter my lesson plans and schedule around the computer lab's schedule which was inconvenient and unfortunately, not always possible. However, once our school purchased 3 of these, not only has that freed up time slots at the computer lab, but now, we're able to bring laptops into our classroom at our chosen time. This has allowed us to do several projects that we would have otherwise been unable to do and in addition, it has allowed our students to connect globally with other students! …
- Written by Suzanne W
23 of 32 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 15 inch Macbook Pros fit in this case.
- Asked by Joe G from Cimarron
- Nov 27, 2011
No answers yet
does it sync
- Asked by Andrew B from Byron Center
- Apr 25, 2012
This cart does NOT sync. You need the Bretford Powersync Cart. I have one and it works wonderful f This cart does NOT sync. You need the Bretford Powersync Cart. I have one and it works wonderful for syncing my iPads to one single macbook! …
- Answered by Erin W from Buffalo Grove
- Aug 7, 2012
can you save files from the ipad mini to a flashdrive
- Asked by Leslie A W from Hales Corners
- Dec 12, 2012
Will iPads fit in the slots of the Bretford Mobility Cart if they are in a Bear Motion case?
- Asked by Wyoming E from Wyoming
- Sep 14, 2012
Is the cart compatible with micro usb devices?
- Asked by Tyson L from Reedsville
- Oct 5, 2011