SANbox 5000 stackable switches deliver the seamless scalability and performance of a chassis switch, in an easy-to-manage, pay-as-you-grow solution. Start with an eight-port switch, and add ports in four-port increments as needed. When your needs grow to beyond 16 device ports in your fabric, simply stack the SANbox 5000 switches by connecting the 10 Gbps ports* with XPAK stacking cables and scale your Fibre Channel fabric up to the enterprise level of 64 ports.
* All 16 device ports must be activated on the switch before activating the 10 Gbps stacking ports. For example, if you want to connect two SANbox 5000 switches using the 10 Gbps stacking ports, both switches must have all 16 device ports and the four 10 Gbps ports enabled
Remember to order SFPs or XPAK connectors:
- TH817LL/A 2Gb SFP Transceiver
- TK720LL/A 4Gb SFP Transceiver
- TB030LL/A 3-inch Stacking Cable with XPAK Connectors
- TB038LL/A 9-inch Stacking Cable with XPAK Connectors
- Mfr. Part Number : LK5000-4PORT
- UPC or EAN No. : 7833386010744
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.