mStand is made of a single solid piece of aluminum matching MacBook and MacBook Pro's silver anodized finish. It transforms your laptop into a stable and stylish workstation.
- Tilt design brings screen closer, improving airflow around laptop
- Aluminum panel cools laptop by acting as heat sink
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Cable organizer behind hides away messy cables
- Increases screen height about 6in./15.3cm
- Raised screen meets eye level to prevent slouching
- Rubber pads on corners for extra grip
- Fits all Apple 13-inch MacBook and 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro models. Fits most 14-inch standard PC and 15-inch widescreen PC laptops with depth not more than 10.4 in./26.5cm
Did you notice?The large base and the rubber pads on the resting surface ensure maximum stability for the stand and your notebook on it.
Apple Recommends ForBringing your notebook to eye level so you can reduce strain and improve working comfort and safety.
What's in the Box?
- Rain Design mStand
- Height: 5.9 in./15.0 cm
- Width: 10.0 in./25.3 cm
- Depth: 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10032
- UPC or EAN No.: 891607000322
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.raindesigninc.com/help.html#warranty.)
Ratings & Reviews
Fine, as long as you don't use a cinema Display with your laptop.
This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you don't have a cinema display. The DVI connector for a cinema display (or any other display) will not fit through the hole in the back. This was disappointing, because the usb/firewire cables that are attached to the DVI connector of a cinema display are not long enough to permit the cinema cable to go through the side and the remaining cables to go underneath. This is a pretty serious design flaw, given that the photo of the stand in their packaging shows the stand being used with a Macbook Pro, next to a cinema display ... cables conspicuously absent from the photo. …
- Written by Jose C from Astoria
496 of 693 people found this useful
This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels g This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels great! If anybody is looking for a good stand, buy this... Products that fit...
Macbook, Macbook Pro, Powerbook G4 15" and 17", Macbook Air, and other laptops the same size! …
- Written by Scott C from Eugene
298 of 331 people found this useful
This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand al This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand along with wireless keyboard and mouse, just like having a mini desktop. My family use this stand a lot. …
- Written by Jerry E from Rancho Santa Margarita
250 of 275 people found this useful
Just what I needed
Puts my 13-inch macbook at the right height for ergonomics and the camera and just looks cool on my desk. I had a wireless keyboa Puts my 13-inch macbook at the right height for ergonomics and the camera and just looks cool on my desk. I had a wireless keyboard that is really put to good use using this stand...of course you probably wouldn't use this stand without a wireless keyboard and mouse. I've had 3 ladies whistle at my mStand today and offer favors to see it. True story. …
- Written by Michael R from Temecula
1 of 1 people found this useful
This stand is exactly what I wanted - sturdy enough that if you occasionally need to you can use the trackpad & keyboard when the This stand is exactly what I wanted - sturdy enough that if you occasionally need to you can use the trackpad & keyboard when the laptop is in the stand, perfect height, and good looking too, with a finish that matches the computer. Worth the price. …
- Written by Anne L from Toronto
3 of 3 people found this useful
To everyone that has given this stand a bad review because it "shakes when you type" This stand is designed to be used with an ex To everyone that has given this stand a bad review because it "shakes when you type" This stand is designed to be used with an external keyboard and mouse. It is not designed for you to be using the on-board keyboard/mouse. Do a little more research about laptop stands before making your purchase and then writing a negative review about something that wasn't deigned to do what you thought it did because you don't understand the purpose of a laptop stand. …
- Written by Allen M from Ft Lauderdale
14 of 14 people found this useful