mStand is made of a single solid piece of aluminum matching MacBook and MacBook Pro's silver anodized finish. It transforms your laptop into a stable and stylish workstation.
- Tilt design brings screen closer, improving airflow around laptop
- Aluminum panel cools laptop by acting as heat sink
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Cable organizer behind hides away messy cables
- Increases screen height about 6in./15.3cm
- Raised screen meets eye level to prevent slouching
- Rubber pads on corners for extra grip
- Fits all Apple 13-inch MacBook and 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro models. Fits most 14-inch standard PC and 15-inch widescreen PC laptops with depth not more than 10.4 in./26.5cm
Did you notice?The large base and the rubber pads on the resting surface ensure maximum stability for the stand and your notebook on it.
Apple Recommends ForBringing your notebook to eye level so you can reduce strain and improve working comfort and safety.
What's in the Box?
- Rain Design mStand
- Height: 5.9 in./15.0 cm
- Width: 10.0 in./25.3 cm
- Depth: 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10032
- UPC or EAN No.: 891607000322
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.raindesigninc.com/help.html#warranty.)
Ratings & Reviews
Fine, as long as you don't use a cinema Display with your laptop.
This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you don't have a cinema display. The DVI connector for a cinema display (or any other display) will not fit through the hole in the back. This was disappointing, because the usb/firewire cables that are attached to the DVI connector of a cinema display are not long enough to permit the cinema cable to go through the side and the remaining cables to go underneath. This is a pretty serious design flaw, given that the photo of the stand in their packaging shows the stand being used with a Macbook Pro, next to a cinema display ... cables conspicuously absent from the photo. …
- Written by Jose C from Astoria
530 of 756 people found this useful
This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels g This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels great! If anybody is looking for a good stand, buy this... Products that fit...
Macbook, Macbook Pro, Powerbook G4 15" and 17", Macbook Air, and other laptops the same size! …
- Written by Scott C from Eugene
317 of 352 people found this useful
This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand al This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand along with wireless keyboard and mouse, just like having a mini desktop. My family use this stand a lot. …
- Written by Jerry E from Rancho Santa Margarita
273 of 301 people found this useful
It looks like an official apple product and the quality is very high. My 13" MacBook pro looks very nice in it and the apple Bluet It looks like an official apple product and the quality is very high. My 13" MacBook pro looks very nice in it and the apple Bluetooth keyboard and mouse go well with it. …
- Written by Matt G from Phoenix
4 of 4 people found this useful
The Best Stand
I use this stand every day at work. It is the best stand I have used so far. I use it to lift my laptop up to eye level beside my I use this stand every day at work. It is the best stand I have used so far. I use it to lift my laptop up to eye level beside my monitor and I use an external keyboard / mouse.. great setup. I recommend. …
- Written by Dan B from Winnipeg
2 of 2 people found this useful
Just what I wanted and more
I bought this so if I spilled something near my MacBook Pro it would afford it some protection. Fortunately I haven't had to exper I bought this so if I spilled something near my MacBook Pro it would afford it some protection. Fortunately I haven't had to experience that yet. I find it quite comfortable to use the keyboard when the MacBook is on the mStand. As long as your computer chair is height adjustable I can't see where there would be a problem with the level of the screen. Great looks too. …
- Written by george S from schenectady
2 of 2 people found this useful