mStand is made of a single solid piece of aluminum matching MacBook and MacBook Pro's silver anodized finish. It transforms your laptop into a stable and stylish workstation.
- Tilt design brings screen closer, improving airflow around laptop
- Aluminum panel cools laptop by acting as heat sink
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Cable organizer behind hides away messy cables
- Increases screen height about 6in./15.3cm
- Raised screen meets eye level to prevent slouching
- Rubber pads on corners for extra grip
- Fits all Apple 13-inch MacBook and 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro models. Fits most 14-inch standard PC and 15-inch widescreen PC laptops with depth not more than 10.4 in./26.5cm
Did you notice?The large base and the rubber pads on the resting surface ensure maximum stability for the stand and your notebook on it.
Apple Recommends ForBringing your MacBook to eye level so you can reduce strain and improve working comfort and safety.
What's in the Box?
- Rain Design mStand
- Height: 5.9 in./15.0 cm
- Width: 10.0 in./25.3 cm
- Depth: 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10032
- UPC or EAN No.: 891607000322
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.raindesigninc.com/help.html#warranty.)
Ratings & Reviews
Fine, as long as you don't use a cinema Display with your laptop.
This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you don't have a cinema display. The DVI connector for a cinema display (or any other display) will not fit through the hole in the back. This was disappointing, because the usb/firewire cables that are attached to the DVI connector of a cinema display are not long enough to permit the cinema cable to go through the side and the remaining cables to go underneath. This is a pretty serious design flaw, given that the photo of the stand in their packaging shows the stand being used with a Macbook Pro, next to a cinema display ... cables conspicuously absent from the photo. …
- Written by Jose C from Astoria
579 of 822 people found this useful
This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels g This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels great! If anybody is looking for a good stand, buy this... Products that fit...
Macbook, Macbook Pro, Powerbook G4 15" and 17", Macbook Air, and other laptops the same size! …
- Written by Scott C from Eugene
332 of 369 people found this useful
This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand al This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand along with wireless keyboard and mouse, just like having a mini desktop. My family use this stand a lot. …
- Written by Jerry E from Rancho Santa Margarita
285 of 315 people found this useful
this is a great product just received it today and I am so glad I choose this one over another stand. It is extremely sturdy posit this is a great product just received it today and I am so glad I choose this one over another stand. It is extremely sturdy positions my mac the perfect amount off the desk. I purchased mine just to give myself that extra little bit of space on my desk and I am amazed at how will it works for what I need it for. Matches the colour of my mac perfectly. Great product and Great stand …
- Written by Scott B from Edmonton
exactly what I needed
right height, keeps MacBook from overheating when running the nvidia GPU hard, physically secured from silding off the front and s right height, keeps MacBook from overheating when running the nvidia GPU hard, physically secured from silding off the front and soft bumpers in all the right places to protect Macbook and table, slot for thumb where you need to open …
- Written by Michael W from Vancouver
The best laptop stand on the market
* sturdy/rock solid - your MacBook isn't going to move
* As the stand is designed to have your macbook angled towards Pros:
* sturdy/rock solid - your MacBook isn't going to move
* As the stand is designed to have your macbook angled towards you, the viewing angle is comfortable.
* Flawless design when sitting next to any iMac/Cinema Display
* Rubber sections on the stand that make sure you don't damage your Macbook, & it doesn't easily move around.
*Keep the box for moving/traveling around.
*If, you are short in height, save yourself time do some measuring, place your laptop on a flat surface, then raise it about 6". See if this is to your liking. …
- Written by Mark M from Aurora
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Bluetooth Set Up - Probably a silly question, Can you connect a bluetooth keyboard and mouse for use at the same time ?
- Asked by Douglas Y from White Lake
- Feb 18, 2015
Yes I regularly use both a bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse for my MacBook Pro and Mini.
- Answered by Michelle G from Rothesay
- Mar 21, 2015
How much clearance does the front of the stand have?
- Asked by Matt A from Columbus
- Dec 23, 2014
Is this stand recommended for MacBook air 13 inches?
- Asked by Mandeep S from Union City
- Oct 26, 2014
- Answered by Andreas H
- Dec 3, 2014
Is there a hole in the back of the stand to run wires through? I want to put a Belkin dock underneath the laptop and run the wires behind.
- Asked by Alex R from Brandon
- Oct 28, 2014