mStand is made of a single solid piece of aluminum matching MacBook and MacBook Pro's silver anodized finish. It transforms your laptop into a stable and stylish workstation.
- Tilt design brings screen closer, improving airflow around laptop
- Aluminum panel cools laptop by acting as heat sink
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Cable organizer behind hides away messy cables
- Increases screen height about 6in./15.3cm
- Raised screen meets eye level to prevent slouching
- Rubber pads on corners for extra grip
- Fits all Apple 13-inch MacBook and 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro models. Fits most 14-inch standard PC and 15-inch widescreen PC laptops with depth not more than 10.4 in./26.5cm
Did you notice?The large base and the rubber pads on the resting surface ensure maximum stability for the stand and your notebook on it.
Apple Recommends ForBringing your notebook to eye level so you can reduce strain and improve working comfort and safety.
What's in the Box?
- Rain Design mStand
- Height: 5.9 in./15.0 cm
- Width: 10.0 in./25.3 cm
- Depth: 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10032
- UPC or EAN No.: 891607000322
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.raindesigninc.com/help.html#warranty.)
Ratings & Reviews
Fine, as long as you don't use a cinema Display with your laptop.
This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you don't have a cinema display. The DVI connector for a cinema display (or any other display) will not fit through the hole in the back. This was disappointing, because the usb/firewire cables that are attached to the DVI connector of a cinema display are not long enough to permit the cinema cable to go through the side and the remaining cables to go underneath. This is a pretty serious design flaw, given that the photo of the stand in their packaging shows the stand being used with a Macbook Pro, next to a cinema display ... cables conspicuously absent from the photo. …
- Written by Jose C from Astoria
540 of 769 people found this useful
This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels g This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels great! If anybody is looking for a good stand, buy this... Products that fit...
Macbook, Macbook Pro, Powerbook G4 15" and 17", Macbook Air, and other laptops the same size! …
- Written by Scott C from Eugene
320 of 355 people found this useful
This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand al This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand along with wireless keyboard and mouse, just like having a mini desktop. My family use this stand a lot. …
- Written by Jerry E from Rancho Santa Margarita
276 of 304 people found this useful
LOVE THIS STAND
I love this stand! It came nicely packaged and it's very solid. It's also very attractive looking and definitely not an eyesore li I love this stand! It came nicely packaged and it's very solid. It's also very attractive looking and definitely not an eyesore like many other competitors. My macbook pro with retina 13" has yet to get hot while on this stand. I do I lot of work in photoshop which takes it's toll on my macbook and this stand has helped so much! You will not regret this purchase! I also have used the stand on my lap which is surprisingly comfortable! I'm no longer afraid of spills because worse case I can just clean the stand and it leaves my macbook safe. I used this same stand a few years back at work and also loved it then.. I didn't even realize it was the same stand until I received it in the mail. My previous one (stayed with my previous employer) remained looking new for a few years. I really like the cushions for the macbook and also for whichever surface you are using- no worrying about scratches!
Five stars all the way! …
- Written by Monica N from Greeley
It looks like an official apple product and the quality is very high. My 13" MacBook pro looks very nice in it and the apple Bluet It looks like an official apple product and the quality is very high. My 13" MacBook pro looks very nice in it and the apple Bluetooth keyboard and mouse go well with it. …
- Written by Matt G from Phoenix
4 of 4 people found this useful
The Best Stand
I use this stand every day at work. It is the best stand I have used so far. I use it to lift my laptop up to eye level beside my I use this stand every day at work. It is the best stand I have used so far. I use it to lift my laptop up to eye level beside my monitor and I use an external keyboard / mouse.. great setup. I recommend. …
- Written by Dan B from Winnipeg
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a hole in the back of the stand to run wires through? I want to put a Belkin dock underneath the laptop and run the wires behind.
- Asked by Alex R from Brandon
- Oct 28, 2014
Is this stand recommended for MacBook air 13 inches?
- Asked by Mandeep S from Union City
- Oct 26, 2014