mStand is made of a single solid piece of aluminum matching MacBook and MacBook Pro's silver anodized finish. It transforms your laptop into a stable and stylish workstation.
- Tilt design brings screen closer, improving airflow around laptop
- Aluminum panel cools laptop by acting as heat sink
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Keyboard stash clears up desk area when not in use
- Cable organizer behind hides away messy cables
- Increases screen height about 6in./15.3cm
- Raised screen meets eye level to prevent slouching
- Rubber pads on corners for extra grip
- Fits all Apple 13-inch MacBook and 15- and 17-inch MacBook Pro models. Fits most 14-inch standard PC and 15-inch widescreen PC laptops with depth not more than 10.4 in./26.5cm
Did you notice?The large base and the rubber pads on the resting surface ensure maximum stability for the stand and your notebook on it.
Apple Recommends ForBringing your notebook to eye level so you can reduce strain and improve working comfort and safety.
What's in the Box?
- Rain Design mStand
- Height : 5.9 in./15.0 cm
- Width : 10.0 in./25.3 cm
- Depth : 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 10032
- UPC or EAN No. : 891607000322
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit www.raindesigninc.com/help.html#warranty.)
Ratings & Reviews
Fine, as long as you don't use a cinema Display with your laptop.
This is a good stand, Sturdy, well built and attractive. The little hole for routing cables in the back is useful: as long as you don't have a cinema display. The DVI connector for a cinema display (or any other display) will not fit through the hole in the back. This was disappointing, because the usb/firewire cables that are attached to the DVI connector of a cinema display are not long enough to permit the cinema cable to go through the side and the remaining cables to go underneath. This is a pretty serious design flaw, given that the photo of the stand in their packaging shows the stand being used with a Macbook Pro, next to a cinema display ... cables conspicuously absent from the photo. …
- Written by Jose C from Astoria
435 of 605 people found this useful
This stand is one of the best stands i have seen. It holds your laptop way better than the griffin, and really looks and feels g reat! If anybody is looking for a good stand, buy this... Products that fit...
Macbook, Macbook Pro, Powerbook G4 15" and 17", Macbook Air, and other laptops the same size! …
- Written by Scott C from Eugene
268 of 295 people found this useful
This stand is sturdy and help circulate heat from my new MacBook Pro (15 in). I usually setup my new MacBook Pro on this stand al ong with wireless keyboard and mouse, just like having a mini desktop. My family use this stand a lot. …
- Written by Jerry E from Rancho Santa Margarita
216 of 239 people found this useful
Incredible Piece of Hardware
I know some might say that it is simple, but I don't fault it for that. It does one thing and it does that thing extremely well: i t raises the height of your MacBook screen up to eye level. I'm very picky when it comes to the things that I buy – I tend to return about half of my purchases. However the moment I took this stand out of the box, I knew that it was a quality product. It has a certain heft to it.
I was also concerned that my cat, (an enormous Maine Coone), who loves to scratch it's chin on everything in the apartment, would make quick work of knocking over the stand, (and thus, my MacBook). I knew right away that this would not be the case, however. Even though the laptop hangs over the stand about an inch on either side, it is every bit as sturdy as if the laptop were sitting flat on the desk.
If you have a MacBook, you want to raise up the screen about 6 inches, and sturdiness is your priority over adjustability, then this is definitely the stand for you. …
- Written by Heath G from Beaverton
4 of 5 people found this useful
Solid Stand, You Forget It's There
Bought this to hold my 15" MBP on my desk. It's a solid stand with design quality almost on par with that of Apple's ability to cr aft Aluminum. If you're considering this stand, you won't regret it; it gets the job done and isn't about to snap in half. No substantial wobbling either.
If you need to store it, it doesn't fold or stack with anything, but you aren't buying it to put it in your closet. …
- Written by Arden S from calgary
6 of 8 people found this useful
I purchased this stand during the Black Friday sale in 2011, and my 13" MBP has rarely been off of it since. It raises the screen to a perfect height on my table, and I'm still able to use the keyboard for typing, because it angles the keyboard down. Also, since it's made out of a single piece of aluminum, it doesn't bounce when you type on it.
If you need variable height or convenience for travel, this isn't the stand for you. But if your stand is staying in one location most of the time, it's definitely worth the price. …
- Written by Sherri K from Petawawa
7 of 8 people found this useful