The QLogic SANbox 5000 family of Fibre Channel Switches is designed to scale as your business grows. Start at the eight-port entry point and enable more ports on line as your needs dictate. Using four-port software license keys, you can expand to 12 or 16 device ports and four 10Gbps stacking ports.
When your needs grow to beyond 16 ports in your fabric, simply stack the SANbox 5000 switches by connecting the 10Gbps ports with XPAK stacking cables and scale your Fibre Channel fabric up to the enterprise level of 96 ports.
The 10 Gbps stacking cable has integrated connectors and is available in three lengths: 3, 9, and 78 inches. Consult the following ordering guide to determine the number and length of cables you need. If connecting SANbox 5000 series switches more than 6U apart, select the 78-inch cable. Also see Apple part numbers TB030LL/A and TB038LL/A.
- Connections : FiberChannel
- Mfr. Part Number : XPAK-COPP-78
- UPC or EAN No. : 783386011296
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Aric P from Shirley
- Oct 6, 2012
NO! This is for enormous businesses need extreme transfer speeds, your household normal connections will do just fine on their own. Just fyi it's fiber optic cables which transfer at literally the speed of light, but you won't notice anything better about it in your home. …
- Answered by Eric B from Overland Park
- Dec 2, 2012