Tandberg StorageLoader LTO-3
The Tandberg Data Ultra SCSI tape StorageLoader gives IT professionals all the benefits of LTO technology: High performance, high capacity, and Tandberg Data's world-class automation. As a result, they can manage rapid data growth even while data backup windows get smaller and smaller.
The combination of Tandberg automation and Archiware PresStore for Mac OS X software provides automated backup procedures, eliminates operator error, and dramatically cuts data management costs. The StorageLoader offers affordable automation with Ethernet remote management and a barcode reader as standard features. With one LTO-3 drive and 8 data cartridge slots you can achieve a capacity of 3.2/6.4 TB and a transfer rate of 216/432 GB/Hour in a slim 1U rack size. Native/compressed (assumes 2:1).
The StorageLoader's intuitive, user-friendly LCD screen guides you through status, diagnostic, and help functions. Over all the StorageLoader provides the best combination of capability, reliability, and affordability.
- Hard Drive Type: External
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 216 GB per hour, (Native/uncompressed)
What's in the Box?
- One LTO-3 StorageLoader
- 2 m 68-pin HD to 68-pin VHDCI Ultra SCSI cable
- Internal tape barcode scanner
- Barcode label set
- Ethernet port with remote management
- Product documentation
- U.S. and international power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty with 3 years advanced exchange
- UPC or EAN No.: 709550011930
- Mfr. Part Number: 270072-300
- Asked by Jorge G from Miami
- Oct 17, 2009
I've been using Retrospect 8.0 for Macintosh for over a year now.
Nice and easy to set up.
- Answered by Jerry P from Dixon
- Feb 1, 2010