APC Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) are designed to prevent blackouts, brownouts, sags and surges from reaching your servers and other valuable electronic equipment. This UPS also filters out small utility line fluctuations and isolates your equipment from large disturbances by internally disconnecting from the utility line, while supplying power from its internal batteries until the utility line returns to safe levels.
The UPS is ready to be mounted in a 19-inch wide EIA/IEC rack cabinet.
Interface Port - DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, USB, Rack Height - 1 U
- Automatic Self Test
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Building wiring fault indicator
- Built-in SmartSlot
- Hot Swap Batteries
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Load Meter
- Network-grade line conditioning
- Overload Indicator
- Rack Mount
- Replace Battery Indicator
- Sine-wave output
- User Replaceable batteries
- Mfr. Part Number : SUA1000RM1U
- UPC or EAN No. : 731304015680
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the full load run time for the UPS? What is the Max kVA ? Is this still available and can it support 3 racked OSX Servers/12T Apple disk ?
- Asked by Chris K from Boston
- Feb 20, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Colin A from Hilo
- Oct 17, 2012
No answers yet