Service and support from the people who know your iPhone best
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and 90 days of telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.1 With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues over the phone or at an Apple Retail Store. They’ll answer questions about iOS, Apple iPhone apps such as Mail, iMessage, and Calendar, and help you solve interconnectivity issues between your iPhone and Mac or PC. And if your iPhone needs service under the plan, Apple technical support representatives can even set up a repair during the same call.
How to get AppleCare+
- Add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone.
- Buy it within 30 days of your iPhone purchase at Apple Retail (requires inspection of the iPhone & proof of purchase). Your iPhone purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order.
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of technical support.1 AppleCare+ for iPhone extends repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.1
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iOS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express replacement service
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
- Included USB cable and power adapter
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax.1
Software support included
With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, iOS and iCloud, and Apple-branded iPhone apps. Support coverage includes:
- Using iOS and iCloud
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps such as Mail, Safari, Calendar, Remote, and iTunes
- Connecting to wireless networks
See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
- 1. Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship (ii) battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each incident being subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html for full details.
- 2. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. AppleCare+ must be purchased within 30 days of new covered equipment. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecareplus/terms/ipad.