AppleCare+ for iPhone
AppleCare+ for iPhone
How to get AppleCare+:AppleCare+ must be purchased together with your new iPhone. To buy it, add it to your shopping cart during the checkout process when you purchase your new iPhone. Note: Through November 14, AppleCare+ can be purchased by customers who: • Pre-ordered iPhone 4 (8GB) or iPhone 4S • Purchased an iPhone (any model) on or after October 14, 2011 (proof of purchase date may be required) Contact us at 1-800-275-2273 to purchase AppleCare+.
Every iPhone comes with one year of hardware repair coverage and 90 days of telephone technical support. AppleCare+ for iPhone extends repair coverage and technical support to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone and adds coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage due to handling, each subject to a $49 service fee.1 With AppleCare+ for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues over the phone or at an Apple Retail Store. They’ll answer questions about iOS, Apple iPhone apps such as Mail, iMessage, and Calendar, and help you solve interconnectivity issues between your iPhone and Mac or PC. And if your iPhone needs service under the plan, Apple technical support representatives can even set up a repair during the same call.,
- Service coverage is available only for the iPhone and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship (ii) battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification, and (iii) up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each incident being subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable tax. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. See terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html for full details.
- Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
AppleCare+ benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. AppleCare+ is subject to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The company obligated under AppleCare+ in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. AppleCare+ must be purchased together with new covered equipment. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/applecareplusforiphone.html
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I buy a new-in-box iPhone from Craiglist or Ebay or an electronics store and purchase AppleCare+ for it?
- Asked by Earl F from Brooklyn
- Nov 26, 2013
No answers yet
Can I order an iphone 5 at the verizon store and add apple care at the apple store
- Asked by Mark E from Plymouth
- Sep 14, 2012
Yes you can, but you need to buy apple care in the 1st 30 days of purchase of the phone. Otherwise y Yes you can, but you need to buy apple care in the 1st 30 days of purchase of the phone. Otherwise you will have the 1 year limited warranty that comes with the phone. …
- Answered by Matthew M from Chandler
- Sep 22, 2012
does the care plan cover the screen if cracks or breaks? as heard this is major issue with iPhones
- Asked by Dawn S
- Dec 21, 2012
Knowing apple if your screen cracks and you pay for the Apple Care plan then they will either fix it Knowing apple if your screen cracks and you pay for the Apple Care plan then they will either fix it or replace your phone with a new one.
Apple provides the best customer care and service compared to motorola and other companies. …
- Answered by Peyton C from Inman
- Dec 30, 2012