The Beats Remote Talk Audio Cable puts control of your iPad, iPod, or iPhone at your fingertips, while also letting you take calls when listening with your Beats Studio, Beats Executive, Beats Mixr, Beats Solo HD, Beats Wireless, and Beats Pro headphones.
- Compatible with a wide range of Beats headphones
- Inline controls for iOS devices
- Built-in mic for convenient phone conversations
Did you notice?Built-in mic lets you take calls and then go back to your music.
Apple Recommends ForEasily controlling your iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Beats RemoteTalk Cable
- Mfr. Part Number: MHDV2G/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447009824
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I have owned Beats headphones since 2011 and one of my biggest problems was that the cords would eventually need to be replaced, w I have owned Beats headphones since 2011 and one of my biggest problems was that the cords would eventually need to be replaced, which was fine at first because they always came with two cords (one with a mic and one without), but Beats pre-Apple never offered replacement cables even when you call them directly. …
- Written by Steven C from Lincoln
13 of 16 people found this useful