An icon remastered
Completely redesigned, the Beats Studio over-ear headphones are even lighter, stronger, and more comfortable, and more precise than the original world-famous design. They deliver powerful, re-engineered sound alone with Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and Remote Talk controls.
Feel your music
The Beats Acoustic Engine gives you an intimate, real encounter with your music. Thanks to Beats' signature DSP software delivers the exact emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry's greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel.
Put the world on mute
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with Beats' no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling (ANC). When you're listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your audio and the world outside. And if you want to use the headphone just to cancel external noise, ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to make things even quieter.
A 20-hour rechargeable battery makes sure your vibe keeps going. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off when you unplug, and the visible Battery Fuel Gauge lets you see at a glance how much juice is available. Plus, you can charge the new Studio via standard micro USB adapter almost anywhere.
Lighter, stronger, and more comfortable
When Beats re-imagined these legendary headphones, they designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. They streamlined the new Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. It now weighs 13 percent less than the original and has a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. The ear cups are softer and there's an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Beats Acoustic Engine uses precision sound to deliver music the way artists want it to be heard
- Streamlined design enhances fit, distributes weight, and adds comfort
- Adaptive Noise Canceling blocks out the world in two modes
- Ear cups for sound isolation
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: MHC32AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447016617
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
SO COOL, AWSOME,AMAZING,I LOVE THEM
These headphones are the best headphones I have ever gotten and they are really cool looking and sound like you are in the studio These headphones are the best headphones I have ever gotten and they are really cool looking and sound like you are in the studio while the people are recording the song you are listening to it is really cool. …
- Written by Madison M from Sc
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with an Android phone?
- Asked by Marilyn M from Munhall
- Dec 16, 2014
Yes they work with any phone that has a 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Answered by Stephanie T from Roanoke Rapids
- Dec 22, 2014
Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?
- Asked by Gail F from Union Pier
- Aug 23, 2013
I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology I tested these out in the apple store without realizing that they had the noise canceling technology. I was pleasantly surprised when I put them on because the background music that was playing in the store magically faded away. I didn't have any music playing in the headphones yet, and they were still able to block out the background noise of the busy apple store. I would say that these headphones have an impressive noise canceling technology that would suite your needs well. …
- Answered by Andrew A from Menomonie
- Aug 30, 2013
Can u use deez in da tub
- Asked by Wanda M from Millersburg
- Dec 10, 2014
If your question written in proper English is can they be used in the bath? The answer is yes, so lo If your question written in proper English is can they be used in the bath? The answer is yes, so long as you don't drop them in the water. Then they will be totally buggered! …
- Answered by David C
- Dec 26, 2014
Will the white cushioning, on the white or gold model beats, become a yellow color over time?
- Asked by Ben S from Canandaigua
- Nov 25, 2014
No. I have a pair of white ones, and they won't turn yellow, mainly because it's a type of leather t No. I have a pair of white ones, and they won't turn yellow, mainly because it's a type of leather that doesnt get damaged easily... …
- Answered by Chandler H from Oxford
- Jan 26, 2015
Can I use the Bluetooth? How?
- Asked by Gretta S from Lima
- Nov 29, 2014
This is NOT a bluetooth item. Studio WIRELESS is the bluetooth model. TRICKY that all pics have no This is NOT a bluetooth item. Studio WIRELESS is the bluetooth model. TRICKY that all pics have no
Cable used with this headset. …
- Answered by Sean H from Mulvane
- Dec 25, 2014