The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you’re carrying out the door. So you’ll always have high-quality sound wherever you are.
Tap to amplify
Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right.
One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac’s USB port to any outlet.
- Small but loud ultra-portable sound system
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled iOS device or other Pill
- Amplify or Stereo your music by tapping two Pills together
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- Seven-hour rechargeable battery
- Charge Out: use the Pill to charge your iPhone or any external USB device
Did you notice?Though it’s small, this speaker delivers an impressive audio punch.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Soft-shell carry case
- AC power adapter
- Quick start-up guide
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MHA02AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447008285
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Two Are Better Than One
I was really impressed with my white Pill 2.0 Speaker. I was intrigued by the ability to sync two Pills together, so I got a blue I was really impressed with my white Pill 2.0 Speaker. I was intrigued by the ability to sync two Pills together, so I got a blue Pill. It took me a (long) second to figure out how to use them in pairing mode, but I finally figured it out, and they sound great. I don't think a lot of people are aware of this feature. In pairing mode, you can tap two Pills together once and they play simultaneously, for double the output. Or you can tap them together twice and they play in stereo, with one being the left output and the other the right. This is a really cool capability. …
- Written by Brent K from Chula Vista
51 of 56 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
- Dec 18, 2013
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
- Dec 20, 2013
can you charge your beats pill when its connected to your laptop
- Asked by Therese C
- Jul 3, 2015
Can I use it with a Dell laptop running Windows 7 if it has Bluetooth?
- Asked by Isabelle H from Aptos
- Jun 29, 2015
can i customize my beats pill ? as in use a different color from the ones provided
- Asked by Karla J from Norcross
- Apr 18, 2015
Can you use an ipod classic 5th generation with beats pill 2.0?
- Asked by Jennifer N from Mount Pleasant
- Apr 23, 2015