urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9Q2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447004584
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
They zap my ears, and it's not fun. I really hate that they zap my ears, and I think they do because the cord might be bent, which They zap my ears, and it's not fun. I really hate that they zap my ears, and I think they do because the cord might be bent, which it should matter. Good ear buds don't have problems, and I am yet to find them.
The volume control is cool but I would rather have music control. I can reach down and press the volume button on my phone without looking, but to change a song? Not the same thing.
I really don't see why these ear buds are any different from the cheaper ones. …
- Written by Jessica H from Yellowknife
4 of 5 people found this useful
Great Sound, didn't last long
They had great sound and fit well in my ear, but less than a few months of use and the left earphone stopped giving me sound.
- Written by Ezekiel E from Hanover
11 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?
- Asked by Leanne P
- Aug 15, 2014
Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sire Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sirens from Police or ambulances so that may not be the wisest idea :) …
- Answered by Dillon H from Canyon Lake
- Aug 29, 2014
Can I I run in the rain with them?
- Asked by Mark G from Caseville
- Sep 29, 2014
They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wou They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wouldn't run in them at all, rain or no rain. The moisture will build up in the earbuds and within 1 week, you will notice the sounds tart to degrade. As well, you will risk ruining the control due to sweat that seeps down the cord and into the control. If you want to run, I recommend $5 wal-mart earphone. Unless you have $100 bills burning a hole in your pocket and you are ready to replace the urBeats every month or so. …
- Answered by Ted L from Raleigh
- Oct 9, 2014
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Amy H from Huntington Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't re No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't require batteries, and I can lay down with them. …
- Answered by Jeremy D from Bentonville
- Jul 13, 2014