urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9Q2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447004584
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Great Sound, didn't last long
They had great sound and fit well in my ear, but less than a few months of use and the left earphone stopped giving me sound.
- Written by Ezekiel E from Hanover
39 of 49 people found this useful
Apparently replacing your earphones isnt a thing of the past, as ive had my urBeats for a couple months and the the right earphone Apparently replacing your earphones isnt a thing of the past, as ive had my urBeats for a couple months and the the right earphone won't work unless i tilt my phone a certain way, and even when i do that sometimes the left one wont work. …
- Written by Gavin F from AMSTON
11 of 14 people found this useful
They zap my ears, and it's not fun. I really hate that they zap my ears, and I think they do because the cord might be bent, which They zap my ears, and it's not fun. I really hate that they zap my ears, and I think they do because the cord might be bent, which it should matter. Good ear buds don't have problems, and I am yet to find them.
The volume control is cool but I would rather have music control. I can reach down and press the volume button on my phone without looking, but to change a song? Not the same thing.
I really don't see why these ear buds are any different from the cheaper ones. …
- Written by Jessica H from Yellowknife
17 of 26 people found this useful
Great at first - then, not so much.
I purchased these maybe two months ago, and like the other reviews stated, they were incredibly awesome at first... and then they I purchased these maybe two months ago, and like the other reviews stated, they were incredibly awesome at first... and then they stopped being awesome. It sounded almost like I'd blown the speakers, except that I never listen to anything on them over half volume. I have tinnitus and if I listen to loud music at all it creates a buzzing in my ears so bad I can't hear anything. I liked these because they could create an immersive, beautiful experience without the high volume - until they stopped working. Seriously though - one month? …
- Written by Kenneth W from Essex
Beats in-ear headphones
I had them for several month and they stop working. I wouldn't recommend them!
- Written by Rolando G from Spring valley
2 of 2 people found this useful
Sounds good, but doesn't last ...
I got these as a gift for Christmas 2014; they lasted until February 21st, 2015 and I got a replacement because the left earbud fa I got these as a gift for Christmas 2014; they lasted until February 21st, 2015 and I got a replacement because the left earbud failed. It is now April 21st and this morning when I took out my earbuds the right earbud failed--I now get only a little bit of volume out of it--so I'm going down to the apple store and demanding to get an exchange for a better set, this is seriously a manufacturer defect; two sets same issue, same amount of time.
Recommendation: don't buy, worthless. …
- Written by Keith N from Pacifica
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
- Feb 17, 2015
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S
- May 13, 2015
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. However, there's a catch: The in-line remote CANNOT operate with the iPod shuffle. The in-line remote can work with iPod Touch 3rd gen or later and Nano 7th gen or later. …
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
- Feb 25, 2014
Is the storage pouch a semi-hard case like the one in the displayed picture, or is it a soft magnet pouch?
- Asked by Allison C
- Dec 29, 2014
It's a soft magnet pouch.
- Answered by De Chandra W from Baltimore
- Jan 27, 2015