The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you’re carrying out the door. So you’ll always have high-quality sound wherever you are.
Tap to amplify
Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right.
One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac’s USB port to any outlet.
- Small but loud ultra-portable sound system
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled iOS device or other Pill
- Amplify or Stereo your music by tapping two Pills together
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- Seven-hour rechargeable battery
- Charge Out: use the Pill to charge your iPhone or any external USB device
Did you notice?Though it’s small, this speaker delivers an impressive audio punch.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Soft-shell carry case
- AC power adapter
- Quick start-up guide
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9M2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447008193
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Another Great Pill But For One Thing
Although it's not promoted as such on the Apple Store site, the pink version of the Pill 2.0 Speaker is the Nicki Minaj Edition. Although it's not promoted as such on the Apple Store site, the pink version of the Pill 2.0 Speaker is the Nicki Minaj Edition. I'm not a huge Nicki Minaj fan (I like her but I don't love her), but I have a goal of collecting a complete set of five different Pill Dudes with matching Pills. I started with a white Pill and Dude, followed by a blue pairing. I recently ordered a pink set online. The Pill performed erratically, so I took it to my local Apple Retail Store, and they happily exchanged it. The new pink Pill works great. But it does have one quirk, as did the first one. My other two Pills (like many Beats products), make a distinctive tone when turned on and a different tone when turned off. But neither of the pink Pills I've had makes the "power off" tone. When you push the power button to turn it off, it silently turns off. Since two different pink Pills from different sources both lack the "power off" tone, it leads me to suspect that this might be common among pink Pills. Since my new pink Pill functions brilliantly in all other respects, I don't plan on exchanging it again. I'll just accept the fact that it is a little quirky, like its namesake. …
- Written by Brent K from Chula Vista
26 of 30 people found this useful
These speakers can produce some good sound, but they falter when it comes to build quality because a couple of months into pretty These speakers can produce some good sound, but they falter when it comes to build quality because a couple of months into pretty sedentary, infrequent use, the sound quality began to fluctuate and then the product broke altogether.
Beats is good with warranties so I got my product replaced but it was still a hassle.
Scariest part is that this is a pretty common problem, be wary! …
- Written by Mehdi K from Innisfil
40 of 74 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
- Dec 18, 2013
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
- Dec 20, 2013
What colour case does the red one come in?
- Asked by Adam S
- Apr 4, 2015
No answers yet
Does the beat speaker work on macbook air?
- Asked by Chang P from Kakegawa City
- Feb 9, 2015
Yes it works with the MacBook Air via Bluetooth or cable, I use it with my MacBook Air it is adds g Yes it works with the MacBook Air via Bluetooth or cable, I use it with my MacBook Air it is adds great sound to the awesome computer. …
- Answered by Dewayne H from Anchorage
- Mar 9, 2015
can I connect a aux wire on the speaker ?
- Asked by Mohammed A from U A E
- Dec 15, 2014
Yes there is a place on the back of the speaker to connect an auxiliary cord from your device to the Yes there is a place on the back of the speaker to connect an auxiliary cord from your device to the speaker. This speaker comes with an aux cord in the packaging but any aux cord works fine as long as it fits. …
- Answered by Myrna H from Miami
- Dec 26, 2014