Beats Solo HD headphones are made for music lovers looking for high-definition headphones that look as good as they sound. These headphones combine advanced driver technology and premium design that deliver legendary Beats by Dr. Dre sound and are lightweight and durable.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre that come with not one, but two speakers inside each can. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Almost impossible to break
Every pair is now constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to make sure it never comes apart. They look good, too—every pair features the same high-quality clear-coat finish you find on a luxury car.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
Take calls, skip songs, and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Solo HD headphones. No more searching for your phone or iPod just to find the right song.
- Made from super lightweight materials and featuring soft leather ear cups
- Adjustable headband for optimum comfort
- Proprietary titanium coated driver technology for deep bass and accurately reproduced details
- Control music with the built-in, three-button remote control; adjust music, volume, and move between tracks
- Unique folding system and lightweight materials to handle life on the road
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch movies on your iPhone and still take calls with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Solo HD on-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 4.3 ft./1.3m
- Mfr. Part Number: MH9G2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007431
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
they space out outside noise and make them foccouse on the music
- Written by Angela S from Charlton
9 of 12 people found this useful
These are going back.
I was looking for good sound quality in over the ear headphones that would be comfortable to wear for extended periods of time whi I was looking for good sound quality in over the ear headphones that would be comfortable to wear for extended periods of time while coding.
These were not the pair I was looking for.
1. They are very fragile. They break easily. They do not hold up to coming and going in and out of my bag and lots of travel- which I needed from headphones.
2. They don't have very good mid-range tones.
3. They're SUPER uncomfortable after 30 minutes of wear, to the point of being glad to take them off. If you're wearing them for an hour or more, not this pair.
2. Packaging is awesome. (I cut myself 6 times with the clamshell on Bose)
3. They fold and have a nice carrying case, but alas- they don't travel well.
So, I went with Bose. Similar price, better mids, sacrificed bass for durability though. …
- Written by Sam D from Temple
21 of 35 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What different between the beats studio over ear headphone and beats solo hd on earphone?
- Asked by Ha V from Richardson
- Nov 6, 2012
Studios, which are over ear, cover your entire ear so your ears are inside of the headphones and the Studios, which are over ear, cover your entire ear so your ears are inside of the headphones and they are much bigger than solo hds. Solo hds rest quite comfortably on your ears and are very light and portable. People argue that the sound quality is better on Studios but I reccomend picking yourself up some solo hds because a). the quality is just as good b). they are smaller and lighter and c). they cost $100 less.
Just my opinion …
- Answered by Chris L
- Nov 15, 2012
Are the Beats Solo HD On-Ear headphones wireless?
- Asked by Dean L from Stamford
- Aug 7, 2012
No. But Beats do sell wireless heaphones.
- Answered by Tristan V
- Sep 30, 2012
Can they be used with play station 4
- Asked by Debbie D from Banksia
- Aug 8, 2014
- Answered by Mohammad Z from Burbank
- Sep 1, 2014
Do Beats Solo work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Veronica S from Harrington Park
- May 11, 2013
Yes it work for the iPhone 5
- Answered by Omar A from Bronx
- May 29, 2013
Are they better than solo 2.0
- Asked by Liam T
- Jul 5, 2014
Solo HDs are lighter and slightly more comfortable than the HD 2.0s, but the 2.0s offers you better Solo HDs are lighter and slightly more comfortable than the HD 2.0s, but the 2.0s offers you better music qualities overall and they are more expensive. Get The beats pro, very good headphone. …
- Answered by Tao G from Melbourne
- Aug 15, 2014