A complete update of Beats' most popular model, the Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 headphones offer improved acoustics, a wider range of sound, and enhanced clarity for all the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. They also deliver even greater comfort thanks to a streamlined, lightweight, and durable design.
Feel a new kind of sound
The Solo2 headphones have a more dynamic and wider range of sound, with a clarity that can bring you closer to what the artist intended you to hear. You'll feel the higher fidelity audio no matter what type of music you play.
Starting at the center of the flexible headband, the frame is curved even more to enhance the custom-fit feeling. The earcups are ergonomically angled to complete this natural fit, and they pivot for optimal comfort and sound delivery. The earcups' premium material also helps dissipate heat and minimize sound leakage.
Fast-flowing curves, a lack of visible screws, and easy foldability exemplify the sleek aesthetic of Beats Solo2. That thoughtful approach extends to engineering and material selection, which together resulted in a more durable headphone that stands up to extended use.
No need to reach for your iOS device
With the color-matched RemoteTalk cable, you can change songs, adjust the volume, and even take calls without having to reach for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. (Functionality may vary by device.)
- Updated acoustics enhance clarity
- Streamlined lightweight design for improved comfort
- Durable and compact folding design for easy portability
- Take calls and control music on your iOS devices with RemoteTalk cable
Did you notice?RemoteTalk cable puts taking calls and controlling the audio at your fingertips.
Apple Recommends ForHearing all the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod the way the artist intended.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 On-Ear Headphones
- RemoteTalk cable
- Carrying case
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00148-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447012558
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this headphone compatible with a MacBook Pro from Mid-2012?
- Asked by Gabriela R from Porto Alegre
- Jul 9, 2014
- Answered by Tiffany R from Los Angeles
- Jul 29, 2014
Can I use these headphones for my TV listening?
- Asked by Barbara C from Menifee
- Aug 9, 2014
Yes, cable is not attached to the device, you can unplug it as you please. So you can purchase a lon Yes, cable is not attached to the device, you can unplug it as you please. So you can purchase a long cable and use it for TV listening, however this is not a wireless headphone, so you will have the cable all the time. …
- Answered by Babak R from Gateshead
- Aug 26, 2014
Can use with i-mac?
- Asked by Nick T from Butler
- Jun 12, 2014
Sure. You can use those with anything that has a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Answered by Dennis R
- Jun 14, 2014
Do these headphone use a memory card ?
- Asked by Natalia P from Miami
- Jul 3, 2014
of course not
- Answered by 童 刘 from 河北涿州
- Jul 11, 2014