The Beats Pill speaker is lightweight enough to take along and set up anywhere. It's also small enough to fit in whatever bag or luggage you’re carrying out the door. So you’ll always have high-quality sound wherever you are.
Tap to amplify
Two is louder than one. Sync two Pills by tapping them together to play the same song.
Tap to stereo
The new surround sound. Just tap two Pills together twice to make one Pill the left output and the other the right.
One charge gives you up to seven hours of continuous play. Charge your Pill almost anywhere, from your Mac’s USB port to any outlet.
- Small but loud ultra-portable sound system
- Quick and easy pairing to any Bluetooth-enabled iOS device or other Pill
- Amplify or Stereo your music by tapping two Pills together
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls and conference calling
- Seven-hour rechargeable battery
- Charge Out: use the Pill to charge your iPhone or any external USB device
Did you notice?Though it’s small, this speaker delivers an impressive audio punch.
Apple Recommends ForTake your daily dose of music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Pill Portable Stereo Speaker with Bluetooth
- 1.5 m audio cable (3.5 mm to 3.5 mm)
- USB 2.0 charge/data cable
- Soft-shell carry case
- AC power adapter
- Quick start-up guide
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 4.5 cm/1.8 in.
- Weight: 10.93 oz./310 g
- Length: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00090-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007929
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the difference between beats pill 1.0 and 2.0
- Asked by Sylvia H
- Dec 18, 2013
2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to 2.0 includes the charge-out feature, allowing you to plug a usb cable into the bottom of the pill to charge your iPhone or iPad. …
- Answered by Frank H from Arcadia
- Dec 20, 2013
Can u use your pill as a alarm clock with your iPhone 5s
- Asked by Kayla H from Wappingers Falls
- Sep 7, 2014
Yes, Via Bluetooth or aux or whatever cable
- Answered by Linda L from Center Harbor
- Sep 11, 2014
How long does it take for it to fully charge?
- Asked by Myrna H from Miami
- Sep 22, 2014
No answers yet