urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7U2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001132
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Good bass!cool design!
Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average le Fashion design!!! The red and white color combine so cool! Really cool bass!!!so strong so deep!
The sound quality is average level.
The earphone plug is straight and it is hard. It could be more durable if it works soft or makes an angle change.
Price is high! Really high. I basically pay a lot for beats advertising,design, and proculture expense! …
- Written by Mo M
90 of 114 people found this useful
I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple buc I went from apple headphones, to these! it is amazing! If you listen to music a lot i would highly recommend spending a couple bucks extra for a good pear of headphones, and the best part it that the sound doesn't leak so you don't have to crank the volume to get a listening experience. …
- Written by Karamvir S from Pitt Meadows
75 of 95 people found this useful
My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus My dad bought me these headphones for my birthday and their amazing. The music quality is amazing and I use them for homework, bus, etc. they work with my iPhone, iPod, and mac so don't believe people who say they are not compatible because they are. They are a must buy. Just hte price could be a little lower ($90?) …
- Written by Marut B from Lake Hopatcong
71 of 95 people found this useful
sounds terrible they fall of ur ear and ater 30 minutes ur ears starts to hurt worse ear headphones I've ever purchase honestly th sounds terrible they fall of ur ear and ater 30 minutes ur ears starts to hurt worse ear headphones I've ever purchase honestly the apple ear headphone sound so much better with any type of music not just hip hop …
- Written by geovanny M from pasadena
1 of 7 people found this useful
This was a birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved them at first, great sound, and beautiful design. They stopped working a This was a birthday present for my boyfriend and he loved them at first, great sound, and beautiful design. They stopped working after 6 months and I was pleased that it came with a 1 year warranty so I paid for the shipping and got a refurbished set. The second pair broke within 1 month of use. I was very disappointing to say the least. …
- Written by Coral C from New York
7 of 10 people found this useful
I bought 3 pair of upbeats they are all great and lightweight, but the special thing about these is this is just color white so it I bought 3 pair of upbeats they are all great and lightweight, but the special thing about these is this is just color white so it doesn't have paint like other upbeats which is easy to get scratch on and leave white marks on it. Also these are small so is easy to put it in your pocket like a cell phone. other than that, the sound are great, and is worth the money. …
- Written by Danny C from Geogria
3 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Even the smallest earbuds are too big, what can I do?
- Asked by Nicole T from Scarborough
- Feb 17, 2015
you can purchace smaller earbuds from online retailers, they have to be compatible of course.
- Answered by Harry S
- May 13, 2015
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. Yes & No; the urBeats can receive audio from the iPod Shuffle and play music through the earphones. However, there's a catch: The in-line remote CANNOT operate with the iPod shuffle. The in-line remote can work with iPod Touch 3rd gen or later and Nano 7th gen or later. …
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
- Feb 25, 2014
Is the storage pouch a semi-hard case like the one in the displayed picture, or is it a soft magnet pouch?
- Asked by Allison C
- Dec 29, 2014
It's a soft magnet pouch.
- Answered by De Chandra W from Baltimore
- Jan 27, 2015