urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7H2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
137 of 180 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
103 of 129 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
97 of 122 people found this useful
Had these for almost 3 weeks with no problems
These earphones are one of the best I've ever used. I Came from the Apple EarPods.I've had the Apple EarPods since May. The UrBeat These earphones are one of the best I've ever used. I Came from the Apple EarPods.I've had the Apple EarPods since May. The UrBeats are very crisp and clear. Midrange is very clear and I can hear things in song never heard before with the EarPods! The bass is clean and loud but not overpowering. These haven't broken for me like in the other reviews. What are you guys doing to your earbuds? Overall, premium sound, premium build quality and these live up to their name!
I would recommend this to a friend. …
- Written by Vickie G from Chandler
Although the sound quality is great with good punch of bass, the ear peices slips out of the ear very often. Not a choice of earph Although the sound quality is great with good punch of bass, the ear peices slips out of the ear very often. Not a choice of earphone is you're looking for comfort. I bought these 3 days ago and i'm regretting ever since. …
- Written by Ritvij G
do NOT buy this!!!!
After 6 month, remote controls stop working. lots of noise while listening to music.
- Written by ziji M from Malden
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Where can I buy replacement tips?
- Asked by Donald M from Sparta
- Sep 10, 2014
I believe you can buy replacement tips on amazon, but I haven't needed to yet so I'm not sure if the I believe you can buy replacement tips on amazon, but I haven't needed to yet so I'm not sure if they fit! …
- Answered by Sean C
- Nov 13, 2014
Can siri be activated by the inbuilt mic button to accept voice commands like play songs or dial ABC?
- Asked by Rahul M from Ilford
- Nov 13, 2014
Yes. Siri works the same as it does without the headset.
- Answered by Andrew R
- Dec 4, 2014
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 6, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 8, 2014
Can I I run in the rain with them?
- Asked by Mark G from Caseville
- Sep 29, 2014
They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wou They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wouldn't run in them at all, rain or no rain. The moisture will build up in the earbuds and within 1 week, you will notice the sounds tart to degrade. As well, you will risk ruining the control due to sweat that seeps down the cord and into the control. If you want to run, I recommend $5 wal-mart earphone. Unless you have $100 bills burning a hole in your pocket and you are ready to replace the urBeats every month or so. …
- Answered by Ted L from Raleigh
- Oct 9, 2014
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013