urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7H2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
130 of 169 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
96 of 121 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
91 of 115 people found this useful
Just got my Red urBeats In-Ear Headphones today and I must say they are perfect after using my Wireless Beats I must say this is b Just got my Red urBeats In-Ear Headphones today and I must say they are perfect after using my Wireless Beats I must say this is brilliant small handy earphones for light use if I do dot wish to use my Headphones :) all round absolutely insanely great. …
- Written by Thomas M from Littlehampton
Not worth the money
I had these headphones for about 14 months and used them consistently for only half that time. The sound started getting static-y I had these headphones for about 14 months and used them consistently for only half that time. The sound started getting static-y and I thought something was wrong with my phone (I have a 4s). However, one day they simply stopped working and no audio came out at all. Yes the sound quality is good when they work well but my cheap 15$ headphones from Walgreens have a more reliable lifetime then these. Half of the price is paying for the brand so buy with caution. I would not buy these or any other Beats product again. …
- Written by Elizabeth H from Kentwood
1 of 2 people found this useful
We bought 2 pairs last summer. We are on our 3rd return for one pair and I just found out the other pair needs to be returned. T We bought 2 pairs last summer. We are on our 3rd return for one pair and I just found out the other pair needs to be returned. The volume on one side is either lower or non-exsistent. You can take great care of them but they still loose the volume in one side or the other. Receiving replacement pairs has gone ok, but I am very tired to keep returning pair after pair. …
- Written by Joslyn V from Eden
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?
- Asked by Leanne P
- Aug 15, 2014
Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sire Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sirens from Police or ambulances so that may not be the wisest idea :) …
- Answered by Dillon H from Canyon Lake
- Aug 29, 2014
Can I I run in the rain with them?
- Asked by Mark G from Caseville
- Sep 29, 2014
They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wou They are not waterproof, so don't try to run in the rain. In fact, if you sweat in the least, I wouldn't run in them at all, rain or no rain. The moisture will build up in the earbuds and within 1 week, you will notice the sounds tart to degrade. As well, you will risk ruining the control due to sweat that seeps down the cord and into the control. If you want to run, I recommend $5 wal-mart earphone. Unless you have $100 bills burning a hole in your pocket and you are ready to replace the urBeats every month or so. …
- Answered by Ted L from Raleigh
- Oct 9, 2014
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Amy H from Huntington Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't re No, they do not fall out. I have these and Beats Studio, and I use these more because they don't require batteries, and I can lay down with them. …
- Answered by Jeremy D from Bentonville
- Jul 13, 2014