urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Mfr. Part Number: MH7H2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
142 of 189 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
106 of 134 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
100 of 128 people found this useful
I bought a pair of these and the left earbud stopped working. I assumed something happened to them so I decided just to by a new p I bought a pair of these and the left earbud stopped working. I assumed something happened to them so I decided just to by a new pair. I got another pair and they worked for a good month before the same thing happened. I'm very upset with these because of the price we pay and barely get any use out of these. Rip off. …
- Written by gavin . from Huntington beach
DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM BEATS COMPANY
I have used different kind of product from Beats company. I have 1 Beat Pro and 1 Upbeat 2013. It broke and I couldn't listen to t I have used different kind of product from Beats company. I have 1 Beat Pro and 1 Upbeat 2013. It broke and I couldn't listen to them anymore because they only play 1 side. This is freaking ridiculous because I pay like 350$ for Beat Pro and 110$ for Upbeat and it's only last for less than 1 year. …
- Written by Huy N from Lakewood
0 of 1 people found this useful
What's with the left earbud?
Looks as if I've had the same problem most have. Worked wonderfully for a few months. Then suddenly my left earbud would randomly Looks as if I've had the same problem most have. Worked wonderfully for a few months. Then suddenly my left earbud would randomly short out and actually shock my ear. Thankfully my husband bought them through best buy and I had a one year warranty. After sending my old ones back in and receiving a new pair, after only a couple months the same thing happened. Since I did not have a new receipt for this pair I could not exchange once again for a new pair, but at this point what would be the point? Though the sound was great when it did work, it wasnt worth the constant struggle! …
- Written by Megan J from Endwell
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the storage pouch a semi-hard case like the one in the displayed picture, or is it a soft magnet pouch?
- Asked by Allison C
- Dec 29, 2014
It's a soft magnet pouch.
- Answered by De Chandra W from Baltimore
- Jan 27, 2015
Does the Apple version of the urBeats come with a rubber carrying pouch?The one I got came with a rubber pouch.Is this common, does anyone know?
- Asked by Rahul A from New London
- Feb 24, 2015
Where can I buy/order urbeats ear tips?
- Asked by Maggie M from Toronto
- Feb 17, 2015
No answers yet
do theses Beats have any Warranty/Guarantee?
- Asked by Peter H
- Dec 7, 2013
One year limited warranty that covers factory defects
- Answered by George H from Santa Clara
- Dec 12, 2013
Does the remote have the ability to flip to the next song?
- Asked by Lydia B from Calgary
- Feb 6, 2014
If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast If you are using iPod, iPhone, or iPad then you will have volume control, play, pause, rewind, fast forward, previous, skip, answer & end calls. If you are using HTC, Blackberry or Android devices, you will only have play, pause, answer/end call. …
- Answered by Michael S from Henderson
- Feb 8, 2014