Beats Tour in-ear headphones are made to stream the soundtrack of your life with perfect, clear sound. Four pairs of different-sized ear tips ensure snug fitting buds. Accurate speaker design plays music back loud and full of detail.
The perfect listening experience requires the perfect fit, so Beats completely redesigned the Beats Tour headphones. Now they include removable wingtips to provide a customizable fit for precise sound.
Although compact and portable, the new Tour headphones are powerful enough to handle all kinds of music. So you're free to crank up the volume without distorting the sound.
Doesn't matter how carefully you wind them up, cords and pockets just don't mix. That's why Beats redesigned the cables to make sure they're ultra-flexible and tangle-free.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Four pairs of ear tips plus three pairs of optional wingtips provide a secure, comfortable fit that also improves isolation from outside sound
- Remastered design delivers a clearer and wider range of audio, even at loud volumes
- Sealed in-ear design means you'll enjoy hearing songs full of accurate detail
- Beats well-known flat cable construction gives you a flexible, knot-free cord no matter how it's wound or stored
- On-cable remote means you can adjust volume, hit pause, and switch tracks without touching your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Take calls no matter where you are with the built-in microphone; talk hands-free with ease
Did you notice?A variety of ear tip and wingtip sizes gives you a custom fit that's truly comfortable and secure in your ear.
Apple Recommends ForListen to every detail of the music and movies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, while being able to go right to an incoming call.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Tour in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Four pairs of multi-sized/shaped ear tips
- Three pairs of optional secure-fit wingtips
- Quick start guide
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3. m
- Mfr. Part Number: MH6V2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447003891
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
im not gonna lie, these headphones were packaged nice and had a good look and feel. However, they did sound good only for the firs im not gonna lie, these headphones were packaged nice and had a good look and feel. However, they did sound good only for the first 2 WEEKS then they BROKE!! i did not drop it or anything, the sound only came from one ear bud and that was extremely frustrating. So then i thought okay maybe i just got unlucky, and i ended up spending over $100.00 on another pair and then that pair also broke. long story short i ended up buying 4 pairs of beats headphone and all 4 broke. These headphones are a total waist of money so don't bother. …
- Written by Omar K from Stoney Creek
5 of 9 people found this useful
Exceptional sound quality!
I was curious to see how these earbuds stacked up against the competition, and decided to purchase the bose iE2 earphones as well I was curious to see how these earbuds stacked up against the competition, and decided to purchase the bose iE2 earphones as well for comparison sake. To my amazement, the beats out-preformed the bose in sound quality! It may have been because the beats isolate outside sound better and the drivers seem to be larger which brings us to a small con, the buds are pretty large; not all people felt comfortable wearing the large buds in their ears (and I'm not talking about the silicone earbuds that come in a variety of shapes in sizes on the box). I personally don't have an issue with them, and I have been wearing them for a couple days straight with no ear fatigue. Overall, this investment will not disappoint! …
- Written by tatyana S from Moses Lake
17 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work with iPhone 6? I've heard that there's no headphone jack on the new devices.
- Asked by Anthony M
- Aug 22, 2014
If you read what comes in the iPhone 6/Plus box, head phones are included, so yes, the new iPhones h If you read what comes in the iPhone 6/Plus box, head phones are included, so yes, the new iPhones have a headphone jack still. …
- Answered by Madison M from Fresno
- Sep 9, 2014
Do these provide noise cancelling functionality?
- Asked by Rashpal B
- Aug 20, 2014
They do not provide active noise cancelling, however the eartips do a good job of keeping most noise They do not provide active noise cancelling, however the eartips do a good job of keeping most noise out once you find the best fitting size. …
- Answered by J P D
- Aug 21, 2014
will the control talk work on htc one?
- Asked by Juan F from Santa Cruz
- Sep 12, 2013
Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause c Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause control can still be used for the HTC One, although the skip song functions won't be compatible with the HTC One as the phone will recognize the two clicks (the command for skipping to the next song) as a call function and dial the previous number you have used.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast
- Sep 17, 2013