The Beats by Dr. Dre Mixr headphones were created in partnership with Grammy Award-winning producer and world-renowned DJ, David Guetta. MIXR is lightweight yet sturdy, featuring outstanding sound and durability.
High-definition performance headphone
The perfect choice for any professional DJ or demanding audio enthusiast, MIXR can handle the highest of sound levels without compromising the ground-breaking, ultra-crisp sonic technology expected from all Beats by Dr. Dre products.
Designed with durability in mind for convenient transport. Ultra-flexible headband, sturdy metal earcups, and a quick-fold design for compact and easy storage make MIXR perfect whether you're in the club or on the go.
Earcups cut off ambient noise and swivel 270 degrees back behind the ears to allow you to hear your surroundings.
Convenient dual inputs let you plug in from either the left or right side. Use the extra input to daisy chain headphones for a second listener.
Adjustable and comfortable fit
Adjustable headband slides for a perfect fit. Extendable earcups also pivot up, down, and side-to-side to ensure a plush and flexible fit around the ears.
Great look and design
The slick matte finish is available in a variety of colors.
- Delivers professional-level, club-caliber sound
- Earcups rotate for comfortable off-ear profile
- Sturdy, lightweight, durable, and comfortable
- Dual inputs so you can plug in on either side
- Slick matte finish
Did you notice?Earcups rotate and swivel so you can monitor your environment and your music at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPod in Beats style.
What's in the Box?
- Beats by Dr. Dre MIXR headphones
- 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch cable with ControlTalk for iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other smartphones
- 1/8-inch to 1/8-inch coiled cable
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch adapter
- Touring case
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: ControlTalk cable: 3.9 ft./1.2 m; coiled cable: 6.5 ft./2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: MH6N2AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000210
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The Best of the Beats
I've owned these Beats for a few weeks now and I love them. They are better than the Solos (I upgraded from the Product Red Solos I've owned these Beats for a few weeks now and I love them. They are better than the Solos (I upgraded from the Product Red Solos to these) but not as ridiculously huge as the Studios or Pros. The Beats sound is great for all kinds of music with deep, rich bass and clear highs and midrange. They come with a hard case that keeps them protected as well. …
- Written by Jonah H from Winston Salem
218 of 241 people found this useful
Best of the beats by dre line up
I have tried the entire beats line of headphones these are by far my favorite. the have the highest volume threshold and dont drow I have tried the entire beats line of headphones these are by far my favorite. the have the highest volume threshold and dont drown out most of the music with excessive bass while balancing out the mids and highs with amazing clarity. Extremely well made, not plastic like most of the beats. …
- Written by John A from Hazlet
197 of 217 people found this useful
good sound quality, but not comfortable
I bought this one two weeks ago, the sound is incredibly awesome, this is the best sound effect i have ever heard. however, when i I bought this one two weeks ago, the sound is incredibly awesome, this is the best sound effect i have ever heard. however, when i wear it on my head, not too long time, i will feel very painful on my ears and i even feel it like poisonous. if you have small ears, you could buy this one, but, not regular-ear guys. …
- Written by Liang P from Boston
131 of 167 people found this useful
Great Sound , Great fit , Feels good
The Beats Mixrs are awesome i love them a lot , the quality if one of a kind , and the music sound , is so crisp , clear, vibrant The Beats Mixrs are awesome i love them a lot , the quality if one of a kind , and the music sound , is so crisp , clear, vibrant , and beautiful
The packaging is amazing , you will love it
The Beats Headphones and comfortable and fashionable , so you wont look weird wearing them in the public
There 100% worth the money
It comes out to be $249 but with tax $270
You wont regret it …
- Written by Graham T from lake elsinore
2 of 2 people found this useful
Terrible headphones - over rated and over hyped.
I received these for christmas and was originally excited to get them. However, they are extremely tight and have not "relaxed" o I received these for christmas and was originally excited to get them. However, they are extremely tight and have not "relaxed" one bit, they are unwearable and become very uncomfortable after a few minutes. I have tried several recommended fixes to get them to be more wearable but none have worked. Just wish I'd kept the box so I could return them. Did I mention that their sound is only average. …
- Written by Craig O from Lake oswego
1 of 5 people found this useful
Resolve Beats Mixr Pain
Hey y'all, so I got a pair of Beats Mixr's for Christmas, and I really love the sound quality and size of them! But I've also real Hey y'all, so I got a pair of Beats Mixr's for Christmas, and I really love the sound quality and size of them! But I've also realized that I too, begin getting pain on my ears after listening to my music for (like a few others have already said) about 10 - 20 minutes. They do seem to squeeze on the sides of head really tightly, to the point where I just have to take them off because my jaw was also beginning to hurt. I was wondering how some of you others that have had this same problem have dealt with it or made it better. I could really use some advise! Thanks! …
- Written by Joshua N from Colorado Springs
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it work with iphone 5??? Please answer me
- Asked by Pooria R from Los Angeles
- Jan 12, 2015
No answers yet
Can these be worn outdoors such as when snow skiing?
- Asked by Deb D from Temecula
- Dec 23, 2014
do beats mixr work with 5th gen ipod touch?
- Asked by Gerald R from Auburn
- Dec 2, 2014
Beats Mixr will work with and device with a 3.5mm audio jack. In a nutshell, it is compatible with a Beats Mixr will work with and device with a 3.5mm audio jack. In a nutshell, it is compatible with any apple device I can think of. …
- Answered by Connor S from Houston
- Dec 7, 2014
What shade of blue are the new Beats Mixr?
- Asked by Brandon Z from Buckhannon
- Aug 28, 2014
what you see in the picture is slightly brighter than what the color would be in person.
- Answered by Victor J from Harwood Heights
- Dec 14, 2014
do i have to charge it to use
- Asked by Liku W from Silver Spring
- Dec 11, 2014
nope, no batteries either.
- Answered by Victor J from Harwood Heights
- Dec 14, 2014
Does this work with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Michele L from Shelton
- Aug 20, 2014
Yes it dose work for the iPhone 5s because i have an iPad Mini Retina and it works plus it worked on Yes it dose work for the iPhone 5s because i have an iPad Mini Retina and it works plus it worked on my friends iPhone 5s Apple Needs Update this page …
- Answered by Faiz A from Valley Stream
- Aug 24, 2014