Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear hooks, they're engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips are designed to secure the headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable always.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
A special design pumps clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise—so you can hear what's going on around you and stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPhone or Pod during your workout.
- Sound reproduction that's clear at any volume
- Integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass and midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- A dual driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for accurate, powerful audio
- Bendable ear hooks keep the headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Allows in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings without interrupting your music
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun; can endure long exposure to sweat and UV rays without risk of damage
- A built-in cord remote lets you adjust volume, pause your music, or switch tracks without having to stop your workout
- Phone calls are crystal-clear thanks to the integrated microphone; talk hands-free without interruption
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00007-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000234
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use them to take pictures on iPhone and iPads ?
- Asked by Archana B from Perth
- Sep 9, 2014
Does the remote for the beats earphone able to skip your music to the next and vice versa?
- Asked by Erwin S from Aztec
- Aug 5, 2014
Yes, double tap on the pause / play button to move to the next song and three taps to move back.
- Answered by Avi L from New York
- Aug 7, 2014
are these headphones compatible with iPad mini?
- Asked by Abigail Y
- Jan 18, 2013
Yes they are. the music will play and the in-line remote will work too.
- Answered by Rebecca S from Crystal Lake
- Jan 30, 2013
Are these earphones compatible with macbook air 2012?
- Asked by Enmanuel D
- Nov 23, 2012
They should, they work with my macbook pro
- Answered by C C from Wytheville
- Jan 2, 2014
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Nov 24, 2013
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
- Dec 13, 2013