Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear hooks, they're engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips are designed to secure the headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable always.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
A special design pumps clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise—so you can hear what's going on around you and stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPhone or Pod during your workout.
- Sound is clear at any volume while integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass
- A midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- Dual-driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for audio that's accurate and powerful
- Bendable ear hooks keep headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Headphones let in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun, there's no risk of damage from exposure to sweat and UV rays
- A built-in cord remote lets you control your music without stopping your workout
- Experience crystal-clear audio when you take hands-free calls using the integrated microphone
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: MH612AM/A
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000227
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not worth the trouble
Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact wit Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact with sweat. It would pause my nike+ workout and launch Siri on its own. I email customer support for help and never heard back from them. After just 4 months of use the right ear stopped working, make note that I would always store them in the case that I got. Great sound when they worked but not for working out or sweating at from any activity. …
- Written by Andrew R H from Denver
130 of 152 people found this useful
Do not waste your money!!!!
This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replaceme This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replacement. The replacement got the same problem. Unfortunately the producer dose not get any warranty for the replacement. So I stuck with one of the most expensive garbage I've ever have. …
- Written by Amir A from toronto
129 of 164 people found this useful
Don't waste your money on this
Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still though that the quality issues where isolated problems. Well IT IS TRUE that they get damaged after 2 days. The remote stopped working only after 2 days of use. The worst part is that you call the manufacturer for warranty and they tell you that the only option is to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get a replacement. NEVER BUY BEATS PRODUCTS, absolutely waste of money! …
- Written by JUAN D V from BOGOTA
108 of 126 people found this useful
I love beats products and these are another set to my beats collection. The price is absolutely worth it because of the great soun I love beats products and these are another set to my beats collection. The price is absolutely worth it because of the great sound quality and durability. Note that I am careful with how I handle and electronic item that they are all delicate no matter what people say. My beats hold up well and suit me perfectly. These are great to play basketball in because of the short cord, it wont snag. They may not be 100% waterproof, but if you take care of them, they will do the job just right! …
- Written by Jennifer W from Punta Gorda
waste of money
I got these and compared to the stock iphone apple headphones, these did not even sound as good as what came with my phone. Less I got these and compared to the stock iphone apple headphones, these did not even sound as good as what came with my phone. Less clarity and less bass, also took more input volume for the same level of sound.
- Written by Tom F from Montgomery
PowerBeats NOT WATER RESISTANT-DO NOT BUY!!!!
I received PowerBeats (LeBron James version) for Christmas 2013 and started running with them in March 2014. By August I went thro I received PowerBeats (LeBron James version) for Christmas 2013 and started running with them in March 2014. By August I went through FIVE replacement pairs. Basically this product has a severe design flaw and is NOT WATER RESISTANT!!!! Remember, I am running and not in the rain! After just 2 miles of running the clicker will not work. No volume control, no pause control, no skip control, pauses on its own, Siri keeps butting in and asking what you want, etc. I asked the Apple store in Leawood Kansas for a refund or credit and they said, "Call Beats". Even though I converted my entire small business to Apple and have purchased over 100 Apple products. After two replacements I asked Beats for my money back, "No". I asked for a credit of $150 to buy over the ear headphones or speakers, "No". I asked if they could tell R&D so a fix could be devised, "I don’t work in that department". Would they increase my warranty period for the 12 weeks I was without my product during the 5 replacement processes? "No".
PS: I found a fix that works. Cut a Glad sandwich bag in half; poke a hole in the bottom and slip one earpiece through. Pull the bag down to the clicker and secure it with electrical tape. Looks really good when I use it on the plane too and gives me an opportunity to continue letting people know that PowerBeats by Dr. Dre STINK.
Dr. Dre and LeBron James should be ashamed for selling/promoting JUNK products and not standing behind them.
BUY BOSE, they actually are water resistant.
Apple - sorry you wasted $3+Billion on this company and that you sold these in your official company stores and website without testing them first! …
- Written by Thomas D from Sedalia
64 of 81 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what's preferred product to use while running/walking
- Asked by Dayna S from Loveland
- Nov 15, 2014
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…
I use these for walking and they are great. I find the Bluetooth is perfect if my phone is in my ri I use these for walking and they are great. I find the Bluetooth is perfect if my phone is in my right pocket as the receiver on the headphones must be on the right side too. I have used these for walking everyday for the last fortnight. The noise cancelation cuts out just the right amount of noise too. Enjoy …
- Answered by Peter H from Top Camp
- Nov 18, 2014
I have the old powerbeats headphone. Are they compatible with the Iphone 6?
- Asked by Malvena B from Brooklyn
- Nov 11, 2014
Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
- Asked by Michael G from Sonoma
- Aug 15, 2014
I do a lot of running I have no problem with them staying on at all.
- Answered by Maxwell O from Albany
- Oct 27, 2014
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Nov 24, 2013
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
- Dec 13, 2013
Does the remote for the beats earphone able to skip your music to the next and vice versa?
- Asked by Erwin S from Aztec
- Aug 5, 2014
Yes, double tap on the pause / play button to move to the next song and three taps to move back.
- Answered by Avi L from New York
- Aug 7, 2014
Are Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphones compatible with android?
- Asked by Teshia T from Century
- Dec 12, 2013
yes, but u can't control the volume from ear phone, u have to use mobile buttons
- Answered by Hbk Zeerak Abbas K
- Jan 11, 2014