Charge and sync your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with the iPhone 4 Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it's perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 4 accessories, such as the USB Power Adapter. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 4 Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPhone to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speaker phone calls thanks to special audio porting.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 4 Dock
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs o It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs on your computer, and a few on your phone, and the ones on your phone were not on the computer, and the ones on your computer were not on the phone, then after a "sync" operation, the contents of your computer AND the phone is the combination of contents of both devices.
To be clear, after a sync operation, regardless of the content disparity between two devices, the content of both devices will be identical, such that the content on device 1 now exists on device 2 alongside device 2's original content, and the content of device 2 now exists on device 1 alongside device 1's original content.
Apple's definition may be different. In any case, that is what it should mean. …
- Answered by Rafael S from Kissimmee
- Sep 8, 2013
Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlos O from Winfield
- Feb 7, 2011
yes it works on 220 volts
- Answered by Niranjan S from Monroe
- Jan 20, 2012
No speakers included. Just allows connection to speakers or other equipment.
- Answered by Mark R from Calgary
- Jan 27, 2011
Will the iPhone 4 fit into the dock with the protective bumper on it or do you have to remove the bumper first?
- Asked by Lance S from North Liberty
- Jun 21, 2010
I've just tried this with an iPhone 4 and bumper case, and can confirm it doesn't fit in (as expecte I've just tried this with an iPhone 4 and bumper case, and can confirm it doesn't fit in (as expected but one always hopes).
I suspect that it will charge with the universal dock, if you take out the custom insert / use an original iPhone or iPhone 3G insert. …
- Answered by Jonathan K from London
- Jun 24, 2010
Look up Wilson cellular boosters, They may have what you're looking for. If you haven't looked alrea Look up Wilson cellular boosters, They may have what you're looking for. If you haven't looked already. …
- Answered by Bradmedic O from Lethbridge
- Feb 19, 2013