Charge and sync your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with the iPhone 4 Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it's perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 4 accessories, such as the USB Power Adapter. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 4 Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPhone to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speaker phone calls thanks to special audio porting.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 4 Dock
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What does sync mean
- Asked by Susan T from Far Rockaway
- Feb 1, 2012
It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs o It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs on your computer, and a few on your phone, and the ones on your phone were not on the computer, and the ones on your computer were not on the phone, then after a "sync" operation, the contents of your computer AND the phone is the combination of contents of both devices.
To be clear, after a sync operation, regardless of the content disparity between two devices, the content of both devices will be identical, such that the content on device 1 now exists on device 2 alongside device 2's original content, and the content of device 2 now exists on device 1 alongside device 1's original content.
Apple's definition may be different. In any case, that is what it should mean. …
- Answered by Rafael S from Kissimmee
- Sep 8, 2013
Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlos O from Winfield
- Feb 7, 2011
All the Chargers work from 110-230V
- Answered by Konstantin M from Mclean
- Jan 18, 2012
Will leaving iPhone in the cradle after full charge cause battery damage?
- Asked by Winston Z from Richmond
- Feb 28, 2011
No, while the Iphone is in the dock or simply hooked up to power and the charging sequence is comple No, while the Iphone is in the dock or simply hooked up to power and the charging sequence is completed, the phone stops charging the batter. It will not do any damage to the batter, if you leave it in the dock …
- Answered by Kelsey M from Timmins
- Apr 27, 2011
Does the iPhone 4 Dock come with a 30-pin iPod Connector - USB Cable?
- Asked by Darren C
- Jun 23, 2010
Sorry Dude, it doesn't it plainly states it at the bottom of the feature list cables not included.
- Answered by Tyler E from Elkview
- Jun 24, 2010
can this dock use with ipod classic ?
- Asked by Santosh P from Mumbai
- Nov 29, 2011
No. As the product listing page states, it's compatible only with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
- Answered by James M
- Dec 27, 2011