Charge and sync your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S with the iPhone 4 Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it's perfect for a desk or countertop. It features a convenient audio line out port that connects to powered speakers. It supports other iPhone 4 accessories, such as the USB Power Adapter. You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in its dock
Here are some ways you can use the iPhone 4 Dock:
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable included with your iPhone to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speaker phone calls thanks to special audio porting.
What's in the Box?
- iPhone 4 Dock
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What does sync mean
- Asked by Susan T from Far Rockaway
- Feb 1, 2012
It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs o It means that the contents of synced devices becomes the same. For example, if you had a few songs on your computer, and a few on your phone, and the ones on your phone were not on the computer, and the ones on your computer were not on the phone, then after a "sync" operation, the contents of your computer AND the phone is the combination of contents of both devices.
To be clear, after a sync operation, regardless of the content disparity between two devices, the content of both devices will be identical, such that the content on device 1 now exists on device 2 alongside device 2's original content, and the content of device 2 now exists on device 1 alongside device 1's original content.
Apple's definition may be different. In any case, that is what it should mean. …
- Answered by Rafael S from Kissimmee
- Sep 8, 2013
Is the charger for 220v also? Thanks.
- Asked by Carlos O from Winfield
- Feb 7, 2011
All the Chargers work from 110-230V
- Answered by Konstantin M from Mclean
- Jan 18, 2012
will the new apple remote work with iphone 4 dock
- Asked by Robert T from Valparaiso
- Jun 20, 2010
Nope, there is no IR receiver in this dock, it is only available with the 'Universal Dock', therefor Nope, there is no IR receiver in this dock, it is only available with the 'Universal Dock', therefore the remote will not work with this dock.
Sorry :( …
- Answered by Sam L
- Jun 21, 2010
does it have a wire or is that it
- Asked by Thomas M
- Jan 16, 2014
No it does not have any wire. You need to get your dock connector to connect it.
- Answered by Viswanathan S
- Jan 29, 2014
It doesn't show the slightest hint of defiance. It is, in fact, quite cooperative.
- Answered by John F from Valley
- Nov 22, 2010
Does the dock come with built in speakers?
- Asked by Patricia D
- Jan 18, 2011
No speakers included. Just allows connection to speakers or other equipment.
- Answered by Mark R from Calgary
- Jan 27, 2011