Belkin’s Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power up and sync your iOS devices with Lightning connector.
- Supports iPad as well as iPhone/iPod charging
- 9.8-ft./3-m length is ideal for charging devices when the power source isn't close by
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J170yw3M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883677016
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The end that goes into the phone is wider than the apple cord, does it still freely plug into the end through cases like Lifeproof nude and otterbox?
- Asked by Amy B from Spring Lake
- Aug 31, 2013
I bought a Belkin cord & had to remove my Otterbox cover each time to charge it. It was a pain & eve I bought a Belkin cord & had to remove my Otterbox cover each time to charge it. It was a pain & eventually lead to the Otterbox plastic weakening & snapping. …
- Answered by Julia M from Kenaston
- Sep 13, 2013