Offering powerful protection, Griffin's Survivor case for iPad mini is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls. Plus, you get a snap-on stand for maximum comfort when you're viewing videos, typing, or simply reading.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in U.S. Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6 ft./1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Snap-on stand for convenient hands-free viewing
Did you notice?Independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust, vibration, shock, temperature, and humidity.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPad mini from the most extreme conditions.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Survivor Case for iPad mini with Retina Display
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Height: 8.43 in./21.4 cm
- Width: 5.86 in./14.88 cm
- Weight: 8.32 oz./235.87 g
- Length: 0.92 in./2.34 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: GB35918-2
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387374106
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Sturdy with flaws
This case is very sturdy and has protected my iPad from many falls on the ground and in the sand, and sprays of water from the poo This case is very sturdy and has protected my iPad from many falls on the ground and in the sand, and sprays of water from the pool and ocean.
I can let anyone use my iPad without fear of it being broken.
Unfortunately the frame blocks part of the screen (which sometimes makes it difficult to activate the AirDrop), and the screen protector is very reflective (which makes it difficult to see in the sun).
Also, the camera cover easily detaches completely - and is very difficult to properly snap back in place - which means a little less protection.
All in all I am happy with my purchase, but will be looking at more expensive models for the next case i get because i use it daily. …
- Written by Marie Anick B from Ottawa
14 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the camera accessible with this case on?
- Asked by Rhonda F from Mount Albert
- Aug 22, 2014
Yes the camera is accessible with this case on. There is a flap covering it but you can pull it off.
- Answered by Verna D from Virgin Arm
- Sep 16, 2014