Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz backpack features a classic silhouette with a modern slant, including a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve that can accommodate your 15-inch or smaller MacBook.
- Tough woven exterior
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel's signature red and white stripe coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Single front pocket with key clip
- Waterproof front pocket zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Did you notice?A padded fleece-lined pocket surrounds your MacBook when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook in a bag that displays Herschel Supply Co.'s signature shape and feel.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Length: 11 in./27.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10011-00552-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432045143
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
I love this backpack!
I think everyone needs a backpack like this one! It has so much space and is very stylish. ;)
- Written by MIcaela M
130 of 134 people found this useful
Very stylish and very useful. Perfectly satisfies students' needs.
- Written by Zhe S from New York
109 of 113 people found this useful
I love this backpack!! I got it for school and upon ordering I was worried there was way too many pockets for me; but there isn't. I love this backpack!! I got it for school and upon ordering I was worried there was way too many pockets for me; but there isn't. Inside there is only a laptop sleeve (negatory on the ipad pocket) and the rest is very roomy (which is exactly what I wanted). I have a 13 inch macbook pro and in the 15 inch pocket is fine. The sunglass pocket doesn't get in the way and the front pockets are spacious enough for me. I'm 5'0 and when I put it on it isn't overwhelming AKA its just the perfect size. …
- Written by Jillian C from KIHEI
98 of 103 people found this useful
Simply but brilliant
A lot of space inside and a very good looking backpack.
- Written by Cristian G from Bucuresti
2 of 2 people found this useful
It's nice but
There is no pocket for my water bottle or umbrella!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
- Written by Esu O from Parkton
22 of 40 people found this useful
Not only is this a great looking bag, but there are two separate pockets for your laptop and phone thats lined with this thick sof Not only is this a great looking bag, but there are two separate pockets for your laptop and phone thats lined with this thick soft material to ensure great protection. Probably dont even need a case now for my macbook air!
If you can afford an apple laptop, this is definitely affordable for school books and protection of your laptop. (: Glad I ordered this. Cam in two days too!
The only bad thing was that there was a little stain, it looks like it was ink on the inside of the bag it was on the red part. But it was nothing a little stain remover on tissue paper couldn't fix. (I regularly clean my bags so it's really not a big deal)
5 stars! …
- Written by shivana S from toronto
21 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would the green and grey model of this backpack look good on a high school boy? I am trying to decide which color scheme would look the best on me.
- Asked by Christian L from Highlands Ranch
- Dec 14, 2014
will this fit a 17 inch laptop?
- Asked by Cassandra M from London
- Sep 10, 2014
my 17 inch macbook fits but it's pretty tight
- Answered by Sam H from Los Angeles
- Oct 3, 2014
Can this backpack fit a 13 inch macbook pro retina with its incase sleeve on it. Are the pockets big enough to fit my lunch, homework assignments to.
- Asked by Andres R from Stevenson Ranch
- Jul 4, 2014
Hi, I'm 14 turning 15 soon too and i got this backpack for school and i can honestly say its so wort Hi, I'm 14 turning 15 soon too and i got this backpack for school and i can honestly say its so worth the price! i can fit about 2 textbooks and my 15' MacBook Pro with its case on, and my lunch and some others things, but i don't put my binders in my backpack. The laptop lining is super soft and doesn't ruin easily. I hope this helps …
- Answered by Sindy H from Lethbridge
- Nov 30, 2014
can you fit a 13 inch mac book pro without a case in there and know that on any occasion if the bag drops the laptop wont break?
- Asked by Irene F from Brooklyn
- Sep 6, 2014