Using HP PageWide Technology, the HP Officejet Pro X476dw multifunction printer lets you print professional-quality color at up to twice the speed and half the cost per page of color lasers. It helps every workgroup do more with versatile functions and easy manageability.
- Produce quality prints with and save up to 50% on printing costs versus color lasers
- General Office mode delivers high-quality prints at up to 55 pages per minute (draft) or 36 pages per minute (normal)
- Tap and swipe the intuitive 4.3-inch color touchscreen to print, copy, scan, fax, and send digital files
- Tools such as HP Web Jetadmin let you manage the printer and remotely monitor status
- Print wirelessly and share access with your Mac, iPad, and iPhone—even with no network or router
- Print from your iPhone or iPad from virtually anywhere with Apple AirPrint
- Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing, and maintain efficiency at impressive speeds
Did you notice?You can print wirelessly and share access with your Mac, iPad, and iPhone—even with no network or router.
Apple Recommends ForPrinting high-quality color materials at remarkable speeds.
What's in the Box?
- HP Officejet Pro X476dw Multifunction Printer
- Four setup ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Installation guide
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 20.3 in./51.56 cm
- Width: 20.3 in./51.56 cm
- Weight: 52.91 lb./24 kg
- Length: 15.7 in./39.87 cm
- Black print speed: Up to 36 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 1200 by 1200
- Color print speed: Up to 36 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 2400 by 1200
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 14 in.
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 by 1200
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8
- 1GB free hard-disk space
- Windows 8, Windows 7
- 750MB free hard-disk space
- Mfr. Part Number: CN461A
- UPC or EAN No.: 887111491640
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year, exchange warranty, service and support; one-year technical phone support, chat, and e-mail
HP All-in-One Printer Remote
Document control from virtually anywhere (1)
Seamlessly move between paper and cloud-based files with intelligent mobile scanning and easy control of your HP e-All-in-One from your iPhone or iPad (1).
• Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled intelligent mobile scanning feature or send scans directly to your mobile device from your HP e-All-in-One (2, 4). Then print or share your device- or cloud-based files online or by email (1, 2, 3).
• Intelligent mobile scanner technology automatically processes images taken by your iPhone or iPad’s camera to create high-quality documents (2). Documents can be saved as PDF or JPEG to share, store, or print from your device (1, 3).
• Access cloud document storage services such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive or social media sites including Facebook.(1)
• Use your mobile device’s large screen to control scan and print functions of your HP e-All-in-One (3, 4).
• Print photos, PDF, web pages, email attachments, Microsoft Office documents, and more from virtually anywhere (3).
• Print and scan with Apple iPad, iPhone and iPad (iOS 7.0 or later). Mobile scanning feature supported by iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, 5s,6, 6 plus, iPad (3rd generation), iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod 5G (iOS 7.0 or later) with 5 megapixels or more camera with autofocus.
• HP Printers: Control scan functions on the same wireless network with HP 2010 or later ePrint-enabled All-in-Ones including many HP Deskjet, Envy, Officejet, Officejet Pro All-in-Ones, and LaserJet MFP. For a full list supported printers, visit: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02814760&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en#N28
1. Document access to cloud services requires an Internet connection. Wireless access point may be required. May require third party subscription with separately purchased service contract.
2. Requires 5 megapixels or greater camera with auto-focus capability.
3. Printing requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
4. Scan control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. …