Beats Studio headphones deliver professional-grade sound for professionals and audiophiles alike. They're tuned for all genres of music and made for relentless, heavy-duty use. The Beats Studio headphones are the iconic flagship product for Beats by Dr. Dre. The active noise-cancellation feature gives Studio headphones a unique level of power and performance.
Keeps background noise way back
Powered by a 20-hour rechargeable battery, the noise-cancellation technology amplifies the music as it blocks out noise, giving you consistently powerful and intense sound.
Extra comfortable ear cups
Super plush and covered with ultra-soft breathable materials, the ear cups make sure you'll be cool and comfortable even during marathon listening sessions. The Beats by Dr. Dre logo on the side also acts as a mute button when you press it. No need to take them off to talk.
A flawless and iconic fit
Designers of Beats Studio headphones conducted a series of ergonomic studies to find the perfect lightweight, foldable headphone that always delivers a comfortable fit.
Take calls, skip songs, and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Studio headphones. No more searching for your phone or music player just to find the right song.
- 20-hour rechargeable battery with Auto On/Off and a visible Battery Fuel Gauge
- Each earcup works like a powerful mini-speaker, playing music at all volumes without any distortion
- Delivers the even frequency response of studio monitors for ultra-accurate recording, mixing, and playback
- Built with exceptionally high-quality materials to withstand life on the road
- Unique folding body for easy packing and extra portability
- Switch tracks and change volume from the cable
Did you notice?Three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch movies on your iPhone, iPad or iPad with powerful, precise sound.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Studio over-ear headphones
- 3.5mm audio cable
- 1/4-inch audio adapter
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Beats by Dr. Dre cleaning cloth
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 4.27 ft./1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 910-00250-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447012824
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
are these beats U.S.A. colored or another country?
- Asked by Gabe S from Inver Grove Heights
- Jul 19, 2013
I thought it was USA as well, however below is from the beats website:
Designed in ‘Samurai Blue, I thought it was USA as well, however below is from the beats website:
Designed in ‘Samurai Blue,’ this limited edition Beats Studio headphone honors Japan’s Samurai heritage. Inspired by the handle of the Katana sword, the pattern symbolizes the stealth and simplicity of Samurai spirit, creating a headphone design that is both subtle and strong.
Doesn't matter to me, I still bought them because they are red/white/blue. They are my 1st pair of beats and they sound great! Plus I like the fact they are a different shade of blue...so for me its USA all the way! …
- Answered by Kevin C from Collegeville
- Jul 23, 2014
does it work with the ipad mini
- Asked by Debbie G from Minooka
- Jun 3, 2013
I'd go for another brand. The sound on these things is great, however, the cable (or something) fro I'd go for another brand. The sound on these things is great, however, the cable (or something) from the headphones to the device is not shielded well, so they pick up a lot of noise from mobile devices. So, if you have your phone near your ipad mini while listening, or if it's 3g/4g ipad mini, you may get a lot of noise. …
- Answered by Mark H
- Jun 5, 2013
what colour are the cables included with these?
- Asked by Kenny T from Edmonton
- Aug 25, 2012
- Answered by Austin C from Bellevue
- Mar 22, 2013
Is the body and band made from aluminum? What in the headphones are plastic? Does the product come with a hard case? Is the white padding leather?
- Asked by Brian B from Norwood
- May 21, 2013