Belkin’s Metallic Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power and sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with Lightning connector.
- 2.4 amp cable supports iPad as well as iPhone and iPod charging
- Fast charging and data transfer
- Slim over-mold allows for charging with most cases
- High-quality aluminum finish in colors that match your iPhone 5s
- Compact and portable
- Plugs into any USB 2.0 port to charge
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod, or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Metallic 2.4-Amp Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Cable Length: 120 cm
- Height: 0.28 in./0.71 cm
- Width: 0.6 in./1.5 cm
- Weight: 1.02 oz./29.03 g
- Length: 49 in./124.46 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J144bt04-GRY
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883656349
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Very fast charging cord! I have two and i like them!
- Written by Martin C from Anjou
2 of 4 people found this useful
Works inconsistently, sometimes you can play music with it, other times not. Sometimes it charges, others not. If you move the pho Works inconsistently, sometimes you can play music with it, other times not. Sometimes it charges, others not. If you move the phone, the music cuts out, if you move it back a little it might start playing again. Waste. …
- Written by Carmine P from New York
4 of 9 people found this useful
Great cable, I'm ordering a 2nd one now!
This is by far the best charging cable I've ever had for any of my Apple devices! I just LOVE how long it is, much longer than the This is by far the best charging cable I've ever had for any of my Apple devices! I just LOVE how long it is, much longer than the cables that come w/the devices, and the rope-like covering is great, making it much more durable than the standard plastic coating. Plus, it looks just plain cooler than the other standard cords! I've had mine for several months now, never had a problem with it, and believe me, it's been through the ringer since my 9 yr old son borrows mine all the time for his device. I know it's a little pricey, but I feel that it's definitely worth the extra $ spent since it's so durable. The previous reviewer complained that theirs broke in the same spot that their other cord did? It seems to me like that could be the fault of the user and not the cord itself, especially if it broke in the same spot as the previous cord, maybe he/she is repeatedly bending the cord in said spot? If that's the case, any cord will do that, no matter who made it or what it's made of...and that sure sounds like the case to me. Anyway, I'm ordering a second one right now so that i won't have to share w/my son anymore! LOL! I definitely recommend this product to anyone! …
- Written by Nicholas W from Fort Lupton
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community