The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen—with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder, or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size—sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker drops bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume, and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colorful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 7.09 in./18 cm
- Width: 2.72 in./6.91 cm (Diameter)
- Weight: 1.19 lb./0.54 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000980
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855108319
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this speaker compatible with the bluetooth on the newest iPod Nano? It is not listed on the compatible device list but hopefully is.
- Asked by Brooke L from Chandler
- Dec 26, 2014
What is the voltage for this product?
- Asked by Daniella F from Orlando
- Dec 2, 2014
No answers yet
Will UE Boom speakers work with Mackbook pro
- Asked by James D from Bellingham
- Nov 17, 2014
Yes! It uses bluetooth. Should work with any mac made in the past 8 years. :)
- Answered by John A from Marietta
- Nov 19, 2014
do you have to leave it on for the alarm to work
- Asked by Roger G from Noosa Heads
- Aug 10, 2014
Is wifi required to play music through the speakers?
- Asked by Grace G
- Nov 24, 2014
Nope! The speaker is purely bluetooth.
- Answered by Allen M from Neosho
- Dec 17, 2014
how to connect mini boom to dial up mac
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Baltimore
- Oct 21, 2014