The Ultimate Ears BOOM speaker lets you share the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch wirelessly with everyone. It's a party waiting to happen—with a convenient water bottle shape that fits comfortably in your hand, in a cup holder, or hung from just about anything. You can also pair it with eight different Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices, two of which can be active simultaneously. With re-streaming, you can even pair two UE BOOM speakers together to double the volume or get true stereo separation. No matter how you use it, UE BOOM provides impressively big sound for its compact size—sound that's rich and full across the entire audio spectrum.
- 360-degree speaker drops bold, immersive sound in every direction
- Wirelessly switch songs, adjust volume, and take phone calls from up to 50 feet away from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Versatile, go anywhere shape that easily fits in your hand or a cup holder
- Colorful acoustic skin with plasma coating for water and stain resistance
- Up to 15-hours of rechargeable battery life that gives you non-stop music
- Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo via the UE BOOM app to spread the sound and increase the volume
- Wake up with UE BOOM and music from your iTunes library, iTunes Radio, and more via the UE BOOM app's alarm feature
Did you notice?With re-streaming, you can pair two UE BOOMs together to double the volume or get left and right stereo.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly share the music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears BOOM Wireless Speaker
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB cable
- Power adapter
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full-range drivers; two 2-inch passive radiators
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 7.09 in./18 cm
- Width: 2.72 in./6.91 cm (Diameter)
- Weight: 1.19 lb./0.54 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: 980-000980
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855108319
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited hardware warranty
UE BOOM is the 360 degree wireless speaker made to rage, riot, party and play the music you love out loud. With the UE BOOM app, it becomes even more. Use the app for:
●Double Up – Wirelessly connect two UE BOOMs together in stereo to double the sound and expand the party.
●Alarm – UE BOOM wakes you up with your favorite songs and music services. Enjoy Spotify playlists and radio, Pandora stations, iTunes and much more. Because the party never actually stops–you just fall asleep.
●Settings – Personalize the name, language and more on your UE BOOM to make it your own.
●Learn – Use the UE BOOM online immersion guide to learn more about what your UE BOOM can do. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you use Siri through the UE Boom?
- Asked by Alex C from Boulder
- Nov 17, 2014
Yes you can use Siri through UE Boom.
- Answered by Stephanie F from Joshua Tree
- Nov 20, 2014
I assume iphone 6 will be comaptible also?
- Asked by Alan K from Tulsa
- Oct 6, 2014
Yes indeed! I have the 6 Plus connected right now. The speaker is awesome!!
- Answered by Sher S from Greensboro
- Oct 10, 2014
Hi there, will this speaker work with the shuffle? I'm looking for a small speaker to take with a shuffle while I am hiking for a month...
- Asked by Sam S from Auckland
- Nov 19, 2014
how to connect mini boom to dial up mac
- Asked by Elizabeth B from Baltimore
- Oct 21, 2014
Will UE Boom speakers work with Mackbook pro
- Asked by James D from Bellingham
- Nov 17, 2014
Yes! It uses bluetooth. Should work with any mac made in the past 8 years. :)
- Answered by John A from Marietta
- Nov 19, 2014
can it go underwater? like full soaked ?
- Asked by Jeremy S
- Jan 13, 2014
No. Boom should not be fully immersed in water or any other liquid.
- Answered by Robert K
- Jan 17, 2014