The Promise SANLink2 10GBaseT adapter brings 10 Gb/s Ethernet connectivity to your Thunderbolt 2 enabled Mac. It delivers full native 10 Gb/s speeds at full-duplex bandwidth over a single Thunderbolt 2 connection. So whether you're working from a remote location or at your desktop, you experience direct networking connectivity to 10 Gb/s from your Thunderbolt device.
With Thunderbolt 2 now built into the new Mac Pro and MacBook Pro with Retina display, you can connect up to three 4K displays at once. Thunderbolt 2 gives you up to 20 Gbps in both directions, allowing for super-fast data transfer between peripherals. You also have enough bandwidth to daisy-chain multiple high-speed devices without using a hub or switch.
Thunderbolt also provides double the power of USB 3.0, delivering 10 watts to peripherals for improved performance on the go.
- Dual 10 Gb/s BaseT Ethernet ports for networking
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, so you can daisy chain up to 6 devices total
- Backward compatible with original Thunderbolt enabled systems and devices
- Extremely quiet and eco-smart
- Daisy chains multiple Pegasus2 devices to a Mac Pro with SANLink2 10GbaseT for easy sharing of your stored content over Ethernet with SMB/AFP protocol
- Auto negotiate with 10 Gb/s, 1 Gb/s, and 100 Mb/s
- ACPI power management
- LED Indicators for connection speed, fan, and Link status
Did you notice?Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports make it easy to daisy chain as many as six Thunderbolt devices.
Apple Recommends ForA complete out-of-the-box Ethernet connectivity solution for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac systems.
What's in the Box?
- Promise SANLink2 Thunderbolt 2 to 10 Gb/s Ethernet Adapter
- Thunderbolt cable (3.28 ft./1 m)
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter with cable
- Connections: Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt 2
- Height: 1.69 in/4.3 cm
- Width: 3.62 in/9.2 cm
- Weight: 1.32 lb./600 g
- Length: 6.4 in./16.3 cm
- Mac OS X v10.8.5, v10.9, or later
- Mac with Thunderbolt port
- Mfr. Part Number: F29SANL20000006
- UPC or EAN No.: 704118096114
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three years