Injected with lightweight polycarbonate, the kate spade new york case for iPad securely protects your iPad from bumps and scratches throughout your daily travels. So take your iPad out of your bag, load up your favourite apps and enjoy some signature kate spade whimsy and colour wherever you are.
- Hard-shell polycarbonate protection
- Secure one-piece snap-on case
- Full face, high-resolution image
- Designer pattern
- Full access to all controls
- Parabolic flash diffuser
Did you notice?High-quality polycarbonate is superbly protective yet wonderfully lightweight.
Apple Recommends ForAdding an amusing touch of kate spade new york style to your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- kate spade new york Case for iPad
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Width: 7.2 in./18.3 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length: 9.96 in./25.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 04563
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870045633
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (For details, please visit www.contourdesign.com)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case come with a keyboard ?
- Asked by Patricia E from Boston
- Jul 20, 2014
No answers yet
Can this case be used with the iPad 3 or retina display ?
- Asked by Natalia P from Miami
- Jul 8, 2014
does it cover the front?
- Asked by Temitope A from Matteson
- May 2, 2014
I just went to the Apple store and it does not have a cover. It is a snap on case that just covers t I just went to the Apple store and it does not have a cover. It is a snap on case that just covers the back. However, the case is compatible with the ipad smart cover. You have to purchase the ipad smart cover separately to attach it to the case so it can cover the front. …
- Answered by Farrah S from New York
- May 9, 2014