The Tavik Contra Grimes Sleeve for iPad provides a snugly padded fit that protects with care. Its rigid waxed canvas exterior comes slightly pre-worn—and then gains even more character as you use it.
- Premium apparel-influenced fabrics
- Soft, non-abrasive lining to protect your iPad
- Easily accessible and secure exterior pocket for earbud and accessories storage
- Dual-tone design for personal style
Did you notice?Soft lining helps prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForProtect and carry your iPad in padded safety.
What's in the Box?
- Tavik Contra Grimes Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 5.6 in./14.2 cm
- Width: 0.9 in./2.3 cm
- Length: 8.35 in./21.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TVK-IPD-012-GRMS
- UPC or EAN No.: 848691041106
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this sleeve for my fiance a few weeks ago and he loves it! I was drawn to the really cool material but it turns out it we I bought this sleeve for my fiance a few weeks ago and he loves it! I was drawn to the really cool material but it turns out it wears really well too. I highly recommend this product. …
- Written by Jamie G from Costa Mesa
Stupid mistake by an accessory maker obsessed with flowery language
You would think that an accessory maker, especially one that puts a second pocket into their iPad sleeve would understand its cus You would think that an accessory maker, especially one that puts a second pocket into their iPad sleeve would understand its customers are likely people who buy other accessories for their iPad. Like a Smart Cover, Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover, and so on. Forget about fitting anything other than your iPad into this sleeve. The fit is too tight to be useful with even a Smart Cover, and literally impossible with even as slim a common practical accessory as a Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover. The tight fit on the iPad and tight second external pocket mean even putting in a pair of earbuds as shown on product photos, will be a struggle. If nauseating ridiculously flowery marketing descriptions are more important to you than the product itself, then maybe just print the company's flowery marketing babblespeak, and save your money. The company investment in this one went all into the marketing language, which is amateurishly and arrogantly over the top, not into the product itself. If you are okay with such a tight fit, something like a real leather Sena envelope sleeve is far more elegant, compact. The Tavik is way too bulky a sleeve for such a limiting tight fit. …
- Written by David K from Toronto
2 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this sleeve hold an iPad Air with a Smart Cover?
- Asked by Mark Y from Toronto
- Jun 16, 2014