Anki DRIVE's CORAX car was designed with a single objective: eliminate its opponents using ruthless firepower. Unlike other cars, CORAX can use two separate weapons simultaneously. But be warned—before earning the privilege of controlling Corax, you must defeat it in battle. Until then it races using its own powerful intelligence.
- You can play Anki DRIVE against your friends, or against an AI-enabled opponent
- Earn points to upgrade with Pulse Turbines, Reflective Shields, and more
- Take control of this powerful aggressive warrior with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- You can add more cars and race with up to four people at the same time
- An Anki DRIVE car scans the track 500 times a second using state-of-the-art sensors and algorithms to determine its exact position, speed, and trajectory
Did you notice?Any upgrades you make to your car stay with that car, giving you an advantage over friends who have made lesser upgrades to their vehicles.
Apple Recommends ForExpand your Anki DRIVE game with additional cars and experience bigger battles.
What's in the Box?
- Anki DRIVE Intelligent Car
- Charging case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: 000-00013
- UPC or EAN No.: 810559020295
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
THE BATTLE BEGINS
(Purchase of the Anki Drive Starter Kit Required -- Contains 2 cars, Race Track, Fast Charger, Tire Cleaner)
Part racetrack. Part combat zone. All out speed. Anki DRIVE lets you battle friends and clash with cars that try to outsmart you. Simply pick a car, power up the app, engage your weapons, and race into battle.
The game consists of real cars that battle it out using a racetrack (hardware sold separately) as their arena. Each car is equipped with a unique arsenal of weapons, defenses, and skills. Like a video game, the more you play the more powerful your cars become. Points earned in battle can be spent, in app, for upgrades to weapons and powers.
This app is your key to Anki DRIVE. It puts you in command of your cars and gives you the tools to trick them out. To get in on the action players must have an iPhone 4S or newer, iPod touch (5th generation) or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini or newer. The Anki Drive Starter Kit is available at anki.com, Apple.com®, and Apple® retail stores in the US and Canada. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty cool car
I just got Corax, along with the Crossroads track, and it is nice. The car is great, and relatively tough. As they state, you have I just got Corax, along with the Crossroads track, and it is nice. The car is great, and relatively tough. As they state, you have to beat this car on medium or hard settings to unlock it. That being said, it was not too challenging to beat because I have been racing and upgrading my other cars, particularly Rho for several months now. So when I went up against Corax, I was able to beat it the first battle I had, but it did take a while and it was difficult to nail it. I still like the car, and would say it is becoming my favorite, that is until I get Hadion and see how it handles. My recommendation is, if you want a real challenge against Corax, use a car that had few upgrades, or try beating it on hard setting. I am also writing a review of the new crossroads track! …
- Written by Steven H from Beavercreek
17 of 25 people found this useful