Anki DRIVE's CORAX car was designed with a single objective: eliminate its opponents using ruthless firepower. Unlike other cars, CORAX can use two separate weapons simultaneously. But be warned—before earning the privilege of controlling Corax, you must defeat it in battle. Until then it races using its own powerful intelligence.
Anki DRIVE Starter Kit is required for play.
- You can play Anki DRIVE against your friends, or against an AI-enabled opponent
- Earn points to upgrade with Pulse Turbines, Reflective Shields, and more
- Take control of this powerful aggressive warrior with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- You can add more cars and race with up to four people at the same time
- An Anki DRIVE car scans the track 500 times a second using state-of-the-art sensors and algorithms to determine its exact position, speed, and trajectory
Did you notice?Any upgrades you make to your car stay with that car, giving you an advantage over friends who have made lesser upgrades to their vehicles.
Apple Recommends ForExpand your Anki DRIVE game with additional cars and experience bigger battles.
What's in the Box?
- Anki DRIVE Intelligent Car
- Charging case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Mfr. Part Number: 000-00013
- UPC or EAN No.: 810559020295
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Anki Drive Starter Kit required to play (contains 2 cars, Race Track, Fast Charger, Tire Cleaner).
Learn more at anki.com/store.
Part toy, part video game, all-out high-speed family fun. Anki DRIVE is a battle-racing game your whole family can enjoy on any floor in your home. Roll out the track, download the app, and command real robot cars in battle.
Up to four Anki DRIVE cars can race per game, in three exciting game modes: Battle Mode, Race Mode, and Team Mode. In Battle Mode the first car to score a set number of takeouts wins. In Race Mode it’s an all-out fight to the finish line. In Team Mode players can join up with friends or self-controlled cars to battle against opponents. Each human-controlled car requires a dedicated iOS or Android device. Cars not connected to a device can be set to steer and fight for themselves in a race to outsmart their competition.
This app is your key to Anki DRIVE. It puts you in command of your cars and gives you the tools to trick them out. To get in on the action players must have an iPhone 4S or newer, iPod touch (5th generation) or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini or newer. The Anki Drive Starter Kit is available at anki.com, Apple.com®, and Apple® retail stores in the US, Canada and UK. …
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty cool car
I just got Corax, along with the Crossroads track, and it is nice. The car is great, and relatively tough. As they state, you have I just got Corax, along with the Crossroads track, and it is nice. The car is great, and relatively tough. As they state, you have to beat this car on medium or hard settings to unlock it. That being said, it was not too challenging to beat because I have been racing and upgrading my other cars, particularly Rho for several months now. So when I went up against Corax, I was able to beat it the first battle I had, but it did take a while and it was difficult to nail it. I still like the car, and would say it is becoming my favorite, that is until I get Hadion and see how it handles. My recommendation is, if you want a real challenge against Corax, use a car that had few upgrades, or try beating it on hard setting. I am also writing a review of the new crossroads track! …
- Written by Steven H from Beavercreek
31 of 40 people found this useful