Felix's FlipBook case for iPad Air brings together a protective cover and an easy-to-use stand. The cover safeguards your iPad when it's not in use, then converts to an adjustable stand when you want to watch videos, type, or play games.
- Front cover wakes your iPad when opened and puts it to sleep when closed
- Integrated, easy-to-use stand adjusts to 10 different angles
- Quickly switches from landscape to portrait orientation
- Elegant, classic design
Did you notice?Built-in stand offers a variety of angles to suit your particular needs.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPad in comfort whatever the activity.
What's in the Box?
- Felix FlipBook Case and Stand for iPad Air
- Form Factor: Portfolio
- Material: Hard Plastic, Soft Touch, Synthetic
- Height: 9.5 in./24.13 cm
- Width: 0.65 in./1.55 cm
- Weight: 7.68 oz./217.687 g
- Length: 7 in./17.78 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 27305B
- UPC or EAN No.: 810860020441
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Six months
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
perfect covert cover
Just purchased this at the apple store. Was looking for a cover that was low profile (cannot tell you are holding an ipad) and all Just purchased this at the apple store. Was looking for a cover that was low profile (cannot tell you are holding an ipad) and allows the pad to be held in both vertical and horizontal positions with a multi-variable slant. This does the job perfectly and looks like you are holding a notebook. Does not have a keyboard attached. …
- Written by Charles U from Springville
23 of 23 people found this useful
Clever, elegant cover.
I got the FlipBook case as a gift and love it. It's thin, light, and feels professionally elegant. Not as over-designed as the oth I got the FlipBook case as a gift and love it. It's thin, light, and feels professionally elegant. Not as over-designed as the other options in the apple store. It seamlessly clicks in place (when inserted correctly - home button down!). Would recommend it to anyone looking for a versatile and sophisticated cover. …
- Written by ALEXANDRE H from santa monica
12 of 13 people found this useful
Clean, intuitive design
I love this case. It works for a variety of different use cases and makes me feel good/professional/organized when I am carrying i I love this case. It works for a variety of different use cases and makes me feel good/professional/organized when I am carrying it around. …
- Written by Caitlin T from West Newton
12 of 13 people found this useful
Getting the most out of this minimal case
Probably the three best features about this case are that:
1. Aesthetics - It is an extremely minimal, clean, professional lookin Probably the three best features about this case are that:
1. Aesthetics - It is an extremely minimal, clean, professional looking design that doesn't scream "electronics."
2. Functionality - The case uses a friction/pressure clamp/channel that works for both portrait & landscape with about 11 angles.
3. Access - It is relatively easy to pull the iPad out to use case-less, and also easy to access the ports even when in the case.
The two drawbacks I have found can easily be remedied.
1. The iPad can slip out of the clamp/channel too easily. I solved this by using a piece of standard letter paper folded in half between the back of the iPad and the internal stand leg. This provides just enough friction to keep the case on in normal use. Over time, this has not really loosed the grip of the clamp. Also, carry the case with the "binding" edge down.
2. The stand leg struggles to stay standing at the shallowest angle. Shaving off an angle of the foot of the stand felt to expose the plastic so that the foot can grab the last stand groove makes this much more stable.
Realistically, if you are prone to dropping your iPad, this case is not for you. The force of drops will dislodge the iPad, and so this provides minimal protection. But if you are a conscientious user with the need for a very clean, attractive case, you should check out this option. …
- Written by Eric C from Land O Lakes
3 of 3 people found this useful
Very nice but not secure
I really like how it looks and functions, but the iPad slips out. I have had about a month and the iPad has slipped out twice alre I really like how it looks and functions, but the iPad slips out. I have had about a month and the iPad has slipped out twice already, once onto the floor (thankfully it was fine). I don't take the iPad in and out of cover, so that shouldn't be the excuse/reason. This would be perfect cover for me if not for this problem. I still use the cover. I am just very careful about how I hold it now. …
- Written by Thomas W from Las Vegas
3 of 5 people found this useful
I like the overall design of the case. Unfortunately, the stand does not work in the lowest angled position, the position best fo I like the overall design of the case. Unfortunately, the stand does not work in the lowest angled position, the position best for typing. In that position the prop keeps popping out of its little groove and the stand collapses. Very frustrating, especially because I bought this stand given that it was reported to be stable in all positions, and I wanted a stand that had a good position for typing. I contacted their support and they essentially blew me off saying "no, it's stable in all positions". I even went back to the Apple Store and tried five other stands. All of them anything but stable in the lowest angled position. …
- Written by Stephen R from Oakland
9 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Felix iPad Air case also fit the Air 2?
- Asked by Valli Kalei K from Honolulu
- Nov 6, 2014
There is a version that fits the iPad Air 2, but it's not yet available at Apple.com.
The original There is a version that fits the iPad Air 2, but it's not yet available at Apple.com.
The original FlipBook Air for iPad Air 1 does not fit the new, thinner iPad Air 2. …
- Answered by Jill D from Hopkinton
- Dec 8, 2014