The HP Officejet Pro 8610 helps you create eye-catching color marketing materials at a per-page cost that's nearly half that for laser printers. Now you can present a professional image with every page. Plus, built-in AirPrint technology makes it easy to print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, so you can keep business moving wherever you are.
- Print speeds up to 19 ISO ppm black and up to 14.5 ISO ppm color
- Copy resolution for color or black text and graphics is up to 1200 by 600 dpi
- Convenient 2.65 in./6.75 cm color touchscreen display
- Flexible connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- AirPrint built in for wireless printing from iOS devices
- Scan to email, network folders, and the cloud
Did you notice?Wi-Fi and AirPrint make for easy wireless printing from your Mac or iOS devices.
Apple Recommends ForPrint, scan, copy, and fax high-quality documents to keep your business running smoothly.
What's in the Box?
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer
- Automatic two-sided printing accessory
- Four Inkjet cartridges (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta)
- Power cord
- Telephone cord
- Setup poster and getting started guide
- CD-ROMs for software, Mac and PC printer drivers, and user's guide
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 19.4 in./49.27 cm
- Width: 22.4 in./56.89 cm
- Weight: 33.35 lb./15.13 kg
- Length: 14.8 in./37.59 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- OS: Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- 1GB of available hard drive space
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, XP SP3
- Mfr. Part Number: A7F64A
- UPC or EAN No.: 888182021347
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period
Ratings & Reviews
Basically a flawless machine!
Over the years, we've tried almost every printer brand and the only printers we have the best luck with is HP. I have an old HP Of Over the years, we've tried almost every printer brand and the only printers we have the best luck with is HP. I have an old HP Officejet 6110 that still works perfectly. We just got this HP Officejet Pro and Officejet 6600 and I can't believe the features they have! I'm a high school student and I can use my MacBook in school and whenever I need to print a homework assignment, I can just email it to the printer right from school. Not to mention they're wireless which makes it easier to print from an iPad or iPhone. Why does Apple bother selling Epson printers? We had a wireless one for about a year until it crapped on us. It had a lot of problems. …
- Written by Jesse H from Clarence Center
302 of 312 people found this useful
I'm not sure about busy office use,(although this printer is not exactly slow)but this is great for all around home/home office us I'm not sure about busy office use,(although this printer is not exactly slow)but this is great for all around home/home office use! And the photos you can print are pretty great as well. Just great for casual use! My wife is running a mini day camp and does all her printing with AirPrint on her iphone(we don't have a computer on site!). Very smooth setup and you don't even need to connect to the internet as long as you are connected to the printers network! I have not used other all-in-one printers but I would recommend this for personal or even small business use! …
- Written by joseph L from tarzana
296 of 305 people found this useful
An eloquent work horse
I go through printers like disposable lighters The HP Pro 8610 has more than lived up to expectations. I telecommute from home a I go through printers like disposable lighters The HP Pro 8610 has more than lived up to expectations. I telecommute from home and require the use of a printer & fax machine regularly. The Pro 8610e has not let me down. The bluetooth feature is flawless allowing me to connect & print from my iPhone/iPad and iMac easily. The only thing is to be vigilant in upgrading the HP driver. I ran into some minor issues when upgrading various OS X upgrades. …
- Written by Mark M from Chicago
102 of 106 people found this useful
I have had nothing but trouble with this piece of equipment and an 8620 that is very similar. It works fine when it works. Most of I have had nothing but trouble with this piece of equipment and an 8620 that is very similar. It works fine when it works. Most of the performance problems come from HP's own programming. …
- Written by Lonn L from Salt Lake City
I have had HP printers for years and this is by far the worst printer. HP continues to add junk to the software at the risk of co I have had HP printers for years and this is by far the worst printer. HP continues to add junk to the software at the risk of complicating everything else. Good-by HP. …
- Written by Ken O from Wall
do not buy this printer
I installed this printer under the direction of an Apple Advisor (very helpful). I downloaded and updated to newest drivers. It wo I installed this printer under the direction of an Apple Advisor (very helpful). I downloaded and updated to newest drivers. It worked on all but one device for about a month. Then it began to give me a message that says, "looking for printer" and "the printer is not connected". However, it is connected to my wifi and gives a system report that says all is well.
I did some cursory research and found that this issue is experienced by both Windows and Mac Users. Why can't apple make a printer? I'd pay a little more just to know that I don't have to go through this annoyance. Ever try HP customers support? It's very different from what you get from Apple!
- Written by Alexander M from Coral springs
2 of 3 people found this useful