The STM Dux case safeguards your iPad with a convenient magnetic closure and strong, reinforced corners to protect from unwitting drops. Designed with guidance from educators and IT professionals, it can withstand the rigors of a classroom or workplace. The clear polycarbonate back panel lets you slip in a picture for a custom look or provides easy asset tagging for schools and businesses.
- Super-protective polycarbonate and rubberized TPU bracket
- Clear back to customize your iPad with personal images, scan a tagging barcode, or allow your pristine iPad to shine through
- Durable and water-resistant polyurethane cover to ward off occasional drips or spills
- Patent-pending magnetic closure for an easy fold into a comfortable typing or viewing position
- Instant on/off cover wakes and turns off iPad to save battery life
Did you notice?Passes U.S. Military Standard drop test from a height of four feet.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPad from everyday bumps and occasional drops.
What's in the Box?
- STM Dux Case for iPad
- RewardTag sticker (Free item lost and found program)
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Portfolio
- Material: TPU
- Height: 9.45 in./24 cm
- Width: 0.3 in./0.76 cm
- Weight: 10.56 oz./299.37 g
- Length: 6.67 in./16.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: stm-222-066JZ-29
- UPC or EAN No.: 639266191131
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
The best so far!
This case is perfect...it has protection for all corners as the iPad fits tightly into it and it wraps around with full front prot This case is perfect...it has protection for all corners as the iPad fits tightly into it and it wraps around with full front protection that holds fast by flap wrapping around to back magnet. It shuts off the iPad when it is closed. All the buttons are covered and easy to use, and openings easily accessed. What I really love is the sturdiness of the angles that are strongly held by the design of the cover and magnet features...you have one angle for typing and a higher one for both portrait and landscape viewing. It is so much better than the standard Apple case, tho only 10.00 more..and not as heavy and cumbersome to use as the Logitech, which was about 10.00 less, which I also have...the one with the keyboard. I liked that one fine, but never used the keyboard because I could not use my emojis! But I will use that one if I ever have a lot of typing to do...it was very reasonably priced. But this is a review for the STM...and I love it! I would rather have had it in red tho, all they had at Apple Store was blue. …
- Written by Marguerite K from Petaluma
35 of 36 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are you out of cases for the mini 3? The notes say it is compatible, but when selecting for purchase it offers iPad mini and iPad mini2
- Asked by Michele K from Poland
- Dec 11, 2014
The Dux will fit ALL versions of the mini. Including mini 3. Just select the mini 2 and you should The Dux will fit ALL versions of the mini. Including mini 3. Just select the mini 2 and you should be all set. …
- Answered by Adam Z from Poway
- Dec 15, 2014
Is there a back cover for this case or is it just open
- Asked by Sashi S from Hicksville
- Jan 31, 2015
There is absolutely a back cover - it is a clear poly carbonate shell that protects the back of the There is absolutely a back cover - it is a clear poly carbonate shell that protects the back of the iPad. …
- Answered by Adam Z from Poway
- Feb 1, 2015
Will this case work with Ipad mini 3?
- Asked by Janice W from Roswell
- Dec 10, 2014