An iconic Bang & Olufsen design, the B&O Form2i over-ear headphones offer a high-quality semi-open structure that delivers the best sound for all the music on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
The light weight of Form2i headphones combined with their comfortable fit makes them very pleasant to wear, even for long periods of time.
The microphone and remote are conveniently placed on the cord just below your cheek, giving you control of your audio with a single touch or two.
- Three-button, in-line remote control
- In-line microphone for making and receiving calls
- Light weight, comfortable fit
- Classic B&O styling with eye-catching colors
Did you notice?The three-button, in-line remote and mic make it easy to take phone calls.
Apple Recommends ForA great quality over-ear design that's customized to deliver the best sound for the music on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
What's in the Box?
- B&O Form2i Over-Ear Headphones
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 20-21,000Hz
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Weight: 3.17 oz./90 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 1641325
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260043747
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Very Nice Sounding Headphones, But a Bit Flimsy
So, what do you get from B & O for just over $100? I wondered the same thing. The answer so far is you get a comfortable, very go So, what do you get from B & O for just over $100? I wondered the same thing. The answer so far is you get a comfortable, very good sounding on-ear headphone with a unique form factor. The clarity and precision of these phones is quite nice and i find them to be pretty sonically neutral. Not too bright - not too boomy (as seems to be the inexplicable current trend). And I think they look nice (in white).
I'm disappointed with the build quality and don't expect these to hold up to any abuse or even long-term use. NOT for exercise - I wear them on a public transit commute. The cord is very, very thin. The headband lacks sufficient tension for me so it slips forward and needs frequent readjustment. And I'm pretty sure that there's a fair amount of sound bleeding from the earphones considering their design. Overall, a 3.5 from me. Giving a 4 rather than 3 here in generosity and due to the option of upgrading to a 3 year warranty from B&O. …
- Written by Glenn R H from Philadelphia
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community