The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety—without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a camp site, or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
More than protection
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad—fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see, and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Includes a multi-position stand for reading, watching, or typing
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUse your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Height: 0.63 in./1.6 cm
- Width: 5.8 in./14.7 cm
- Weight: 4.64 oz./131.54 g
- Length: 8.5 in./21.59 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2305-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859015826
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.lifeproof.com/en/policies-and-warranties)
Ratings & Reviews
I love this case, I've always loved the life proof case for my iPhone and when I got my iPad I bought one for it too. Even though I love this case, I've always loved the life proof case for my iPhone and when I got my iPad I bought one for it too. Even though my iPad doesn't get nearly as close to water or anything as my phone does, it still is perfect because I know that when I take my case off it'll look like it just came out of the box! The only downside is that with the new design, there is no cover on the front. While this is nice for usage, I went ahead and put on a screen protector just to prevent scratches, although the case is still water proof even without it! …
- Written by Kelsey R from Dover
7 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any way of attaching a strap to it?
- Asked by Vincent H from Leeds
- Dec 31, 2014
Yes. Mine (nuud for iPad mini) came with a strap AND the case has lanyard spots at EACH corner. This Yes. Mine (nuud for iPad mini) came with a strap AND the case has lanyard spots at EACH corner. This means you can attach the strap however you would like, hanging the iPad in any orientation. I find the best is to hang it so that the cover falls down over it, since any other orientation will allow the cover to hang open while you are walking. (i.e. landscape with cover attached above).
Strap is reasonably easy to remove or attach (maybe 6-7 out of 10) and extremely secure. I wouldn't be concerned (when it is PROPERLY attached and case properly closed) about the iPad ever falling. …
- Answered by David H from Brooklyn
- Jan 19, 2015
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
- Nov 7, 2013
Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof.com you can give your e-mail address so that they will notify you when available! …
- Answered by Charlie W from Chicago
- Dec 6, 2013
is there a stand for this? the iPad version shows a stand, but not the iPad air.
- Asked by Patrick R from Fort Collins
- Feb 28, 2015
How does the strap connect? Do you have to use the strap specially made for lifeproof?
- Asked by Mary B from Kihei
- Apr 15, 2014
Can you use the stand in portrait view
- Asked by Peggy R from Wellington
- Sep 17, 2013